Roe v. Wade repeal impacts where young women choose to go to college, PSU researcher finds

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They can't get one where its illegal, and it wasn't easy to get on in the illegal states before it became illegal.

If abortion was legal that doesn't mean they'll get it done. Which means you're up for child support and possibly paternity fraud.

It's weird to see men so infatuated with abortion, meanwhile we have zero rights.

But I'm the crazy one huh?:unimpressed:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are people pretending that the overturn of Roe v Wade also meant women are now denied prescriptions for certain medications because they could cause miscarriages, women with intent to give birth have had situations where their baby was dying inside of them potentially causing significant harm but denied because remedying would be considered a loss of life and health/prenatal care has gone down significantly because medical professionals are unhappy with how the restrictions and have moved different states to more freely practice?

You’ve got hospitals in certain red states completely shutting down their ob/gyn practice, why wouldn’t something like that affect a woman’s choice of where to live for the next four years?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
if things stay as they are , I can see a trend where blue states start to have a significant higher percentage of women compared to red states.

and idk about yall , but I ain't trying to be in no sausage-fest state.

:laff:

These red state Trump supporting brehs and crehs justifying having LESS WOMEN is a good thing for colleges and universities

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dudes really passionate about abortion too. I mean I guess that's great :wtf:

Have You been paying any kind of attention about the elections a few weeks ago? Apparently, if you against abortion and Pro choice outside of the deep South, you losing your electoral race easily.

Now even women are moving away from those red states. Enjoy your conservative haven filled with men :dame:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
If abortion was legal that doesn't mean they'll get it done. Which means you're up for child support and possibly paternity fraud.

It's weird to see men so infatuated with abortion, meanwhile we have zero rights.

But I'm the crazy one huh?:unimpressed:
Men have 0 rights? What rights don't we have