Roland Martin SNAPPED. This is the republican playbook for the next decade and they’re rolling back ALL civil rights and targeting black people

Daps
I see what time you are on now:mjpls: insinuating I don’t support reparations when that couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m pragmatic and understand the nation I was born in you know the one that enslaved my ancestors and are itching to take us back there.
“pragmatic,” in democrat speak, means, “sit your black ass down and stop agitating for what you’re owed.”

:unimpressed:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
so should we ignore the topic at hand?
Maybe so but what he posts is beneficial to black people is it not and Roland is amazing .

This is such a bad argument when it comes to @℃ertifed, you're literally allowing yourself to be manipulated by an account that was just proven to be lying about his identity and run by multiple people. We could all watch Roland Martin without his video being pushed by a propaganda outlet, he's obviously using Black issues to legitimize his more agenda driven posts.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this clip was more informative and productive than anything Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, or Tariq or even Umar have said in the last 5 years.
The older and wiser I get the more I'm starting to see that a lot of these so called pro-black militants (the Umar and Jason Black types) may quite possibly be plants. Notice how none of these people provide an depth political anaylsis and actively promote the idea that black people should disengage from the political system without providing an alternative.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
delaying receipt of what you’re owed, in order to first achieve goals that benefit everyone but you, is pragmatic according to democrats and their cheerleaders.

You DO know that reparations with no basic Civil Rights means FBAs are dog food on American soil. A huge reparations check is not gonna protect you from Jim Crow 2.0 or prevent you from being lynched.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
[Ice Cube voice] Damn. i knew I forgot something. Oh yeah, it ain't over, motherfukkers [/Ice Cube voice]

Nx6OMJ.gif

NO CLICKS:umad:

Daps
You DO know that reparations with no basic Civil Rights means FBAs are dog food on American soil. A huge reparations check is not gonna protect you from Jim Crow 2.0 or prevent you from being lynched.

what-tate.gif

white people in america don’t have the heart or numbers to take it there. they may be the majority, but only a minority of them can defend themselves, while a critical mass - if not a majority - of black people are more than willing to put in that work. that’s why they rely on institutions to oppress us. acting like we’re at risk of being massacred in large numbers is the height of fear mongering. and, using that as a reason to delay a demand for what we are owed is insulting.

invalid

Banned
Daps
delaying receipt of what you’re owed, in order to first achieve goals that benefit everyone but you, is pragmatic according to democrats and their cheerleaders.

spreading false propaganda, to an already marginally educated populace, to forsake the actual encodified gains that have been made, in pursuit of fool's gold, is insanity.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
what-tate.gif

white people in america don’t have the heart or numbers to take it there. they may be the majority, but only a minority of them can defend themselves, while a critical mass - if not a majority - of black people are more than willing to put in that work. that’s why they rely on institutions to oppress us. acting like we’re at risk of being massacred in large numbers is the height of fear mongering. and, using that as a reason to delay a demand for what we are owed is insulting.

"..Dont have the heart to take it there!"

Are you that dense??? You really are an an enabler for Trump and the return of Jim Crow.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is such a bad argument when it comes to @℃ertifed, you're literally allowing yourself to be manipulated by an account that was just proven to be lying about his identity and run by multiple people. We could all watch Roland Martin without his video being pushed by a propaganda outlet, he's obviously using Black issues to legitimize his more agenda driven posts.
or…I’m black.