Roland Martin SNAPPED. This is the republican playbook for the next decade and they’re rolling back ALL civil rights and targeting black people

Daps
ah....your "vote".

one of the encodified gains that, as you've said, benefit everyone but us.

the republican party is dismantling your right to vote, multiply that by millions.

but instead of advocating to protect your ONLY leverage, you advocate to power forward, in the face of losing that leverage.

a demand, without leverage, is just whining.

looks like the democrats are not the only ones that have a problem.
interesting that you’d cite a 2022 article that spoke of a red wave which never materialized.

and, how am i protecting my “ONLY leverage” by exchanging a vote for nothing? that’s the problem with you “cart before the horse” bootlickers. you never want to stress the accountability of the party that depends on the black community’s participation in the electoral process.

if democrats aren’t doing anything to protect our “ONLY leverage,” why should i bother exercising it?

because if we don’t vote, democrats lose, and republicans institute jim crow 2.0, thereby nullifying any chance at tangibles.

did i guess correctly?

:mjgrin:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Great post

And these coli posters and others stay talking about Roland and hilliary bullshyt and not paying attention..

Very important to block trump from getting back into office and let him go away because the republicans only follow him, a man who has no idea about politics, foreign affairs and even business and nobody on that side has a backbone because they are afraid of trump supporters

Like i keep saying, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, Pennsylvania, its up to you in November

Georgia i think might go right again, but i think those cacs are going to try some dirty shyt at poll sites

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Summary in case you don't want to read entire thread.

- A Democrat party operative, spammer of the board makes another post trying to scare Black people into voting Dem because of what Boogieman Trump is going to do.
- People point out he is a propaganda artist.
- People shout them down not caring it's propaganda because it is propaganda they happen to agree with.
- People with some historical context remember this scare Black People tactic from past elections and are unmoved since not enough good came from it last time despite campaign promises. This time they demand something for their vote.
- Blue no matter who types say demanding something for your vote is silly and unrealistic. You will get nothing and be content with stopping things that will be bad for you.
- Stalemate ensues.
- The bleakness of the entire situation makes both sides angry and disillusioned with the entire process.

Nap's here to help tho. lol

UpNext

All Star
Daps
Summary in case you don't want to read entire thread.

- A Democrat party operative, spammer of the board makes another post trying to scare Black people into voting Dem because of what Boogieman Trump is going to do.
- People point out he is a propaganda artist.
- People shout them down not caring it's propaganda because it is propaganda they happen to agree with.
- People with some historical context remember this scare Black People tactic from past elections and are unmoved since not enough good came from it last time despite campaign promises. This time they demand something for their vote.
- Blue no matter who types say demanding something for your vote is silly and unrealistic. You will get nothing and be content with stopping things that will be bad for you.
- Stalemate ensues.
- The bleakness of the entire situation makes both sides angry and disillusioned with the entire process.

Nap's here to help tho. lol
Pretty good summary. It's funny how people talk about the pro reparations people on this board when in reality the vast majority of black folks align with their politics as opposed to the people they're barking on, the "both sides" people. Most politically engaged black people fall right in line with the blue no matter who brand of politics these folks push and that's not even up for debate. It was the brand of politics Baby Boomers and older GenXers followed and it's the brand most Millennials, especially older born before 89 Millennials follow.

And in 20 years we're gonna be able to see where their version of this proven ineffective brand of politics takes us. They'll probably still be on thecoli pointing fingers at the minority of people who paid attention to how that brand of politics worked for the Baby Boomers and older GenXers and decided to try different things, yelling some new slogan once "both sides" has effectively played itself out and complaining about the same issues they were complaining about in 2004.:yeshrug:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pretty good summary. It's funny how people talk about the pro reparations people on this board when in reality the vast majority of black folks align with their politics as opposed to the people they're barking on, the "both sides" people. Most politically engaged black people fall right in line with the blue no matter who brand of politics these folks push and that's not even up for debate. It was the brand of politics Baby Boomers and older GenXers followed and it's the brand most Millennials, especially older born before 89 Millennials follow.

And in 20 years we're gonna be able to see where their version of this proven ineffective brand of politics takes us. They'll probably still be on thecoli pointing fingers at the minority of people who paid attention to how that brand of politics worked for the Baby Boomers and older GenXers and decided to try different things, yelling some new slogan once "both sides" has effectively played itself out.:yeshrug:

The truth and fact is, this board is FILLED with republican agents.
Yall plot on posters to get posters banned.
Yall plot on mods calling them tethers.
Yall plot on posters who are democrats.
Yall support trump and republicans.

YALL HAVE HUNDREDS OF ALTS

Yall went at levraipapi yesterday
Went at me with the alts
And are constantly plotting on posters

For what?
Cause yall wannabe klan members and yall love trump

So to those who are not racists and undercover trump supporters.
Be careful with some of these folks.
They WANT racism and an authoritarian dictatorship

UpNext

All Star
Daps
The truth and fact is, this board is FILLED with republican agents.
Yall plot on posters to get posters banned.
Yall plot on mods calling them tethers.
Yall plot on posters who are democrats.
Yall support trump and republicans.

YALL HAVE HUNDREDS OF ALTS

Yall went at levraipapi yesterday
Went at me with the alts
And are constantly plotting on posters

For what?
Cause yall wannabe klan members and yall love trump

So to those who are not racists and undercover trump supporters.
Be careful with some of these folks.
They WANT racism and an authoritarian dictatorship
@LeVraiPapi is literally the Republican boogie man you're talking about and had receipts posted on him. :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There a set of posters whose whole agenda is to distract from the topic at hand.

This is an existential issue. This right wing white cabal will not stop until all rights are stripped from the black race.

All these other "side discussions" are useless and silly

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@LeVraiPapi is literally the Republican boogie man you're talking about and had receipts posted on him. :mjlol:

This is exactly what I am talking about.
He explained himself in the thread.

Yet let us say yes he was a maga republican.
Is he now?
Has he been so for years now?
Has he not fought against racists, maga, and trump for YEARS ON THE COLI?

You know that.
You a part of a group of republican loving trump lovers.,

Because republicans have lost and will lose, yall getting desperate.

Go at mods, go at democratic posters.
It is shameful

UpNext

All Star
Daps
This is exactly what I am talking about.
He explained himself in the thread.

Yet let us say yes he was a maga republican.
Is he now?
Has he been so for years now?
Has he not fought against racists, maga, and trump for YEARS ON THE COLI?

You know that.
You a part of a group of republican loving trump lovers.,

Because republicans have lost and will lose, yall getting desperate.

Go at mods, go at democratic posters.
It is shameful
This dude retarded :mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This dude retarded :mjlol:

As said, the coli is FILLED WITH REPUBLICAN AGENTS.
And yall work together.

My point here is that it is no accident posters are being attacked the way it is being done.
Mods are being called tethers.
When yall know damn well exactly where the mods are from.

This was not a message for you.
It was for the decent folks on the coli who are not racists or trump lovers

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, they exposed one yesterday and you're defending him right now :yeshrug:

Actually yall exposed your republican group there in that thread.
And shows yall coordinate and plan OFF THE COLI.

And anyone can see the same group of posters going at mods and other democrats.

Yall LOVE REPUBLICANS, and will do anything to push republican bullshyt on here.

Yet claim yall "love blk people"

As I said, it is very obvious.

And every few months, we get to find out one of the republican lovers in your group are RACISTS/AGENTS