Roland Martin SNAPPED. This is the republican playbook for the next decade and they’re rolling back ALL civil rights and targeting black people

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this clip was more informative and productive than anything Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, or Tariq or even Umar have said in the last 5 years.
Been saying for years that them dudes don't know what they are talking about when it comes to actual politics that takes place in Washington

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this clip was more informative and productive than anything Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, or Tariq or even Umar have said in the last 5 years.

Good thing I was listening to Natureboy/Carbonnation and Im preparing to leave the country as we speak.

I already broke this down for you,not sure why your acting like Roland taught you something new. I explained to you how the Democrats you champion are either indifferent or incompotent. Or perhaps they want to remain cordial with the white racist republicans.

They definitely dont appear to see Republicans arent playing by the normal "rules of engagement". And are still on their sanctimoneous "When they go low,we go high:mjcry:" bullshyt. This makes them pretty useless and handicapped in this fight.

These are the masochist you tell black people to vote harder for:respect:

Daps
"..Dont have the heart to take it there!"

Are you that dense??? You really are an an enabler for Trump and the return of Jim Crow.
i mean, i am sure trump will try, but you will see a repeat of 2020’s george floyd uprising. only, this time, it will make that one look like a rehearsal. are the majority of white people racist? sure. do the majority of them have that anti-black bloodlust that’s required to actually inflict mass casualties on us in a widespread, nationwide fashion? no, that’s been bred out of them over centuries of bourgeois contentment.

just give us our tangibles.

:francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i mean, i am sure trump will try, but you will see a repeat of 2020’s george floyd uprising. only, this time, it will make that one look like a rehearsal. are the majority of white people racist? sure. do the majority of them have that anti-black bloodlust that’s required to actually inflict mass casualties on us in a widespread, nationwide fashion? no, that’s been bred out of them over centuries of bourgeois contentment.

....you're simply just lost. There is nothing more to discuss to an enabler of white supremacy. You really justifying exchanging your basic human rights for an owed check.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like your talking about #Bothsides. White folks have a good thing going,and most dont hate all black people,just certain black people. Then you have black people who are mostly far too comfortable too collectively act before it would be too late. While black people were being massacred,we would be watching the news wondering if the national guards going to stop this. Then wondering if the good white people,or other nations are going to come to our aid:lupe:

By the time we looked around and realize all that money in our account doesnt matter,our job doesnt matter,that degree we just got doesnt matter. And all the comfort is ending? Half of the black population would be dead already. If the European wanted to take it there,which i dont believe is the case. But cant put anything past em.

We are Jeffrey from Fresh Prince,and Nell Carter from Gimme A Break. America belongs to the European and we are treated as guest who have a guest room. So what if you have a butler/maid that gets sassy occasionaly. Im pretty sure they still realize they have a butler at the end of the day. Now does anybody remember the episode where Geoffrey quit and moved out:wow:?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“pragmatic,” in democrat speak, means, “sit your black ass down and stop agitating for what you’re owed.”

:unimpressed:

No one is saying reparations aren’t important but this is like arguing for 40 acres of farmland for your family while you’re on a boat, in the middle of the sea, that is ACTIVELY BEING DISMANTLED by pirates.

They’re are actively working to strip you of rights and protections. Democrats are anti-black scumbags that DO NOT want to push black issues forward but these blatant white supremacists are quietly trying to strip your basic rights while distracting you with BS.

Daps
Sounds like your talking about #Bothsides. White folks have a good thing going,and most dont hate all black people,just certain black people. Then you have black people who are mostly far too comfortable too collectively act before it would be too late. While black people were being massacred,we would be watching the news wondering if the national guards going to stop this. Then wondering if the good white people,or other nations are going to come to our aid:lupe:

By the time we looked around and realize all that money in our account doesnt matter,our job doesnt matter,that degree we just got doesnt matter. And all the comfort is ending? Half of the black population would be dead already. If the European wanted to take it there,which i dont believe is the case. But cant put anything past em.

We are Jeffrey from Fresh Prince,and Nell Carter from Gimme A Break. America belongs to the European and we are treated as guest who have a guest room. So what if you have a butler/maid that gets sassy occasionaly. Im pretty sure they still realize they have a butler at the end of the day. Now does anybody remember the episode where Geoffrey quit and moved out:wow:?
they don’t have the numbers or heart to take it there. yall are falling prey to the hyperbole of a democratic party who needs your vote to subsist. i am grounded and educated on historical context, understanding how this system is actually structured and the challenges we are actually up against. if you leave, good luck. i am staying right here and demanding what is mine.

:yeshrug:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No one is saying reparations aren’t important but this is like arguing for 40 acres of farmland for your family while you’re on a boat, in the middle of the sea, that is ACTIVELY BEING DISMANTLED by pirates.

They’re are actively working to strip you of rights and protections. Democrats are anti-black scumbags that DO NOT want to push black issues forward but these blatant white supremacists are quietly trying to strip your basic rights while distracting you with BS.
They've been telling some variation of this for 60 years. We tired, breh. We need ours. Be mad at the Democrats for being so trash that we can't stomach the bullshyt any more.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So what are we doing about it ---- crying won't help. Let's organize action!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They already dismantled the Voting Rights Act, over turned Abortion Rights, over turned Affirmative Action, disregard The Crown Act, what do you think is next...
25526399.gif

But, nah, lets make the thread about OP being Indian or whatever the fukk ever. :snoop:

invalid

Banned
Daps
the power of my vote. multiply that by millions, and democrats have a problem.

ah....your "vote".

one of the encodified gains that, as you've said, benefit everyone but us.

the republican party is dismantling your right to vote, multiply that by millions.

but instead of advocating to protect your ONLY leverage, you advocate to power forward, in the face of losing that leverage.

a demand, without leverage, is just whining.

looks like the democrats are not the only ones that have a problem.