61. Eric B. & Rakim, 'Paid In Full'
64. OutKast, 'Stankonia'
67. Jay-Z, 'Reasonable Doubt'
70. N.W.A, 'Straight Outta Compton'
74. Kanye West, 'The College Dropout'
93. Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliott, 'Supa Dupa Fly'
95. Drake, 'Take Care'

:francis:
Honestly, ignoring Lauryn at number one (it's like 70% R&B) and that list is pretty good. Just lacks Pac but crackers never liked him cause he's too real for them anyway

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Obviously a mostly white generated list, MBDTF isn't even in Kanye's Top 2 and is arguably not Top 3...

To Pimp A Butterfly is an outstanding work of art though...

Stankonia doesn't belong ahead of ATLiens, and Take Care is one of Drake's worst projects...

Missy is cool but never made legebdary work, they were itching to throw some women in there...

I haven't gone thru all 500 yet, someone let me know if Solange's "A Seat At The Table" made it, absolutely classic and beautiful work of art. I seriously doubt there have been 500 greater albums than that, I've been alive for 31 years and I'm a fairly comprehensive music head and I feel like it would be tough to get to 200...

That's exactly what I thought as well.

I don't know about the Solonge album, but seeing as her sister has at least 2 spots of the top 500, I wouldn't bet against her being there.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Honestly, ignoring Lauryn at number one (it's like 70% R&B) and that list is pretty good. Just lacks Pac but crackers never liked him cause he's too real for them anyway

Yea Me Against the World, All Eyez on Me or Makaveli should have both been on there.

Another big omission is Amerikkkas Most Wanted and Doggystyle. You can’t tell the history of rap without PAC, Cube and Snoop

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yea Me Against the World, All Eyez on Me or Makaveli should have both been on there.

Another big omission is Amerikkkas Most Wanted and Doggystyle. You can’t tell the history of rap without PAC, Cube and Snoop
I was about to say how in the hell is Doggystyle not top 50:gucci:

that shyt is probably the greatest Debut album ever in Hip hop and arguable as greatest album altogether but its not up there

ahh well nothing new but another one of these CAC white publications do what they usually do