Ronda Rousey Graces The Cover Of Ring Magazine :dahell:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I rarely get into any of the threads involving this chick because usually they are garbage other than I have respect for her Judo skills.. however her getting this attention for boxing and trying to boost her credibility in that?.. :camby:....nah...this is worse than when Mia st John was being boosted as the face of women's boxing...at least Mia took the sport seriously and wasn't a gimmick

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
We should be mad that a "mixed martial artist" in on the cover of the "boxing bible".

But hey troll on friend :francis:
Shes fights in a ring, whats the problem?
trollbron2-png.5346

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All these dudes on the coli have their vaginas moist cuz she fueded with their pretty boy Floyd ...y'all dudes treat Floyd like he's your Beyonce fukking flamers

large_piJqmEGfAxRhh4CDk0p41ESkVi6.jpg

this is the same situation Hulk Hogan was in breh's...cut him some slack none of you have fathers or grandpas who don't want daughters dating a cac? would you disassociate and cut them off? I highly doubt it

So I ain't throwing away the hulkamania card
:sas2:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All these dudes on the coli have their vaginas moist cuz she fueded with their pretty boy Floyd ...y'all dudes treat Floyd like he's your Beyonce fukking flamers
Where did I mention Floyd anywhere in my original post? This has nothing to do Mayweather

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ronda-rousey-ring-magazine.jpg
fukkin blasphemy :dumbass:

“The Ring” launched in 1922 as a magazine focused on boxing and professional wrestling. As pro wrestling became more spectacle rather than sport, the publication shifted entirely toward “the sweet science,” declaring itself “The Bible of Boxing.”

Almost 100 years after the magazine’s debut, a UFC star has taken over the cover. “Ring” posted an image on Instagram of the upcoming January cover featuring Ronda Rousey (12-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC).

“She conquered MMA. Is boxing next?” the cover reads.

Now would seem like the best time for a boxing publication to get in on the Rousey media takeover. The UFC women’s bantamweight champion is set to face one of the best female boxers in recent history when she takes on former multi-division boxing champion Holly Holm (9-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) in the pay-per-view main event of UFC 193, which takes place Nov. 14 at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne.

Ronda Rousey featured on 'Ring' cover – to dismay of some boxing fans
How is it blasphemy when the magazine use to cover the theatrical charade called pro wrestling ? :what:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How is it blasphemy when the magazine use to cover the theatrical charade called pro wrestling ? :what:
How long ago was that tho? They stopped and became the bible of boxing. If they really wanted to put an MMA fighter on the cover there were more qualified fighters that could've been put on it years ago. Dana has shyt on boxing for years. She's undeserving of that cover.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How long ago was that tho? They stopped and became the bible of boxing. If they really wanted to put an MMA fighter on the cover there were more qualified fighters that could've been put on it years ago. Dana has shyt on boxing for years. She's undeserving of that cover.
Her being deserving or undeserving is not really the point what credibility does a rag that equates charades in panties with real sports have in the 1st place. Doesn't matter how long ago it was they did it

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ronda Rousey shadow boxes like a 5 year old who dressed like a power ranger for Halloween.

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif
Feel sorry for her every time I see this. You can tell by her mouth she's really trying too. Despite the most recent knockout I still think Edmund is robbing her. Dude is basically the "game manager" of coaches