Philly (BYRD GANG)
i hope they add groups in friend list so we can organize our shiyt

All I want is something that will increase the online speeds to that of XBL's

on XB1 and 360 my test speeds are always 25/25 mpbs

on PSN....via both PS3 and PS4 them sh1ts is like 10/6 mpbs

:camby:

What are the new features?

hopefully video chat

Give us an option to create folders so i dont have to scroll a long ass list to find the game i want to play.

Trophies, purchased games, purchased DLC. I wouldn't even be willing to give up my 106 rank on BF4 to start a new name.

purchased games and dlc would still be playable. you just wont have your trophies and friend list :yeshrug:

:mjlol::deadmanny: PSThots are helpless

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh :stop: You sony kats went to Caveman Tech University, at Greener Side Institute of :win:ology we have learned how to stream from our PC's to our XB1's thus making our XB1's double as a media hub in the same vain as a Roku, or Apple TV, or Chromecast but at the same time taking a gargantuan monkey shyt on each one of those devices and they mamas.. fukk Ms.Jackson on this one. Step your game up Mama's boy :camby:

Yo that was real funny playboy, you ever think about being a comedian my shnigigty?
You could open up for Paula Poundstone :manny:
That stream from pc shyt must not work as well as u make it out to...my mans was preaching that shir with his xbox one....I put him on that fire stick wave and he copped lol. fukk download big ass movies to the pc just to stream it to ANOTHER system smh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That stream from pc shyt must not work as well as u make it out to...my mans was preaching that shir with his xbox one....I put him on that fire stick wave and he copped lol. fukk download big ass movies to the pc just to stream it to ANOTHER system smh
:snoop:

First off, if you wanna stream directly from a website? Most of those sites are compatible with the XB1 web browser :ufdup:
Now if you already have a ton of movies downloaded like plenty of us do? There is no delay or hiccups
It will stream flawlessly from your PC to your HDTV via your XB1. I use Plex Media server, and all my movies appear like they do on Netflix (in the past) and its fukkin :ohlawd:
I don't get the hate from you dudes, but good luck living that way :tu:
Doubt it. They'd be taking a shyt on PS Now if they did that.
First off, PS Now isn't the first time games been made backwards compatible bruh
2ndly, you have no problems with sony copying literally everything xbox does so why couldn't they do it :stopitslime:

Now microsoft already spoke on this, said they could implement it if WE THE GAMERS asked for it. But felt it wouldn't be very popular in the long run.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/26/4...alo-4-streaming-from-the-cloud-to-windows-and

What they are doing is streaming XB1 games to PC and tablets
http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/21/xbox-one-windows-10-game-streaming/

On the Greener Side :win: we try to innovate, not make inferior copies to infuriate :ufury2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

First off, if you wanna stream directly from a website? Most of those sites are compatible with the XB1 web browser :ufdup:
Now if you already have a ton of movies downloaded like plenty of us do? There is no delay or hiccups
It will stream flawlessly from your PC to your HDTV via your XB1. I use Plex Media server, and all my movies appear like they do on Netflix (in the past) and its fukkin :ohlawd:
I don't get the hate from you dudes, but good luck living that way :tu:

First off, PS Now isn't the first time games been made backwards compatible bruh
2ndly, you have no problems with sony copying literally everything xbox does so why couldn't they do it :stopitslime:

Now microsoft already spoke on this, said they could implement it if WE THE GAMERS asked for it. But felt it wouldn't be very popular in the long run.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/26/4...alo-4-streaming-from-the-cloud-to-windows-and

What they are doing is streaming XB1 games to PC and tablets
http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/21/xbox-one-windows-10-game-streaming/

On the Greener Side :win: we try to innovate, not make inferior copies to infuriate :ufury2:
Look bruh ...im no stranger to Xbox...I had a Xbox one...ps4 nor Xbox gets the content I get from my fire TV without all those hoops.