RUMOR: Major PS4 Update Coming in March

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got an X1, copped on the 1st day unlike your punk ass who doesn't even owns an actual X1.
DStyles :whoa:

You seem to be getting very emotional here. Lets start over, Hi. My name is PS4 but better known as Courtdog
I bought my XB1 via the XB360 dashboard the first day they started offering it
I been a member of XBL for 11yrs now (yeah, 11)
The fact you THOUGHT you bought your system before me doesn't really mean anything, so I'm puzzled as to why you would say it. In fact, you not the first person to say such a thing? Is that what is considered cool and/or a diss around here these days? Who bought what system first? Really bruh? I look at you like a mental midget for suggesting such a thing. Moving right along, now that we have that settled, you are more than welcome to enter and learn from the multitude of threads I have already posted on this site teaching people how to better use their XB1's. From watching any movie or TV show from the browser, or watching any movie your friends have downloaded and uploaded to OneDrive. I got the new IGN app, it sucks. I invited over half of the people on this website to the XBL Beta preview program. My gamerscore even tho I don't play as much as I would like.. is usually in the top 10 out of all my friends on my friendslist. I'm around 500gamerscore at the moment, you are aware how it keeps track of your last 30days. I mean, you have an XB1 so I'm not telling you anything you didn't know already. Have a nice day :tu: