RUMOR: Major PS4 Update Coming in March

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look bruh ...im no stranger to Xbox...I had a Xbox one...ps4 nor Xbox gets the content I get from my fire TV without all those hoops.
The only "hoops" is the ones in your mind. If I wanna stream from the internet via the browser it works
If I wanna stream videos I already have on my PC it works by speaking, no controller needed. I just say "Xbox, go to media player" and all my movies will load up in about 15seconds :umad:

Not sure why you don't understand that. I get it, you didn't know your xbox was boss hoggin like that. Your bad...
Let a brother have the ability to stream all types of videos through the web browser BABY BAAAABY
You sound like you want an Xbox One :smugbiden:
Will it finally be able to multitask?

But most importantly, I want an option to appear offline. How the fukk is this option not available yet? :mindblown:
And this guy wants an Xbox One as well :hula: Asking for Xbox features like if a PS4 is supposed to have that stuff :mjlol:
I just want HBO Go
xbox does it again
Just give me the option to see when my friends hop online and I'll be good. Hate checking my friends list all the damn time.
You dudes are funny :lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

First off, if you wanna stream directly from a website? Most of those sites are compatible with the XB1 web browser :ufdup:
Now if you already have a ton of movies downloaded like plenty of us do? There is no delay or hiccups
It will stream flawlessly from your PC to your HDTV via your XB1. I use Plex Media server, and all my movies appear like they do on Netflix (in the past) and its fukkin :ohlawd:
I don't get the hate from you dudes, but good luck living that way :tu:

First off, PS Now isn't the first time games been made backwards compatible bruh
2ndly, you have no problems with sony copying literally everything xbox does so why couldn't they do it :stopitslime:

Now microsoft already spoke on this, said they could implement it if WE THE GAMERS asked for it. But felt it wouldn't be very popular in the long run.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/26/4...alo-4-streaming-from-the-cloud-to-windows-and

What they are doing is streaming XB1 games to PC and tablets
http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/21/xbox-one-windows-10-game-streaming/

On the Greener Side :win: we try to innovate, not make inferior copies to infuriate :ufury2:

I have no idea what you're talking about. You full blown crazy, breh. I only said that I don't see Sony making the ps4 backwards compatible when they're trying to make bank off of remasters and playstation now.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Plex works through ps4 browser. And y'all should of kept your ps3s. That has hbogo and ish

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Trophies, purchased games, purchased DLC. I wouldn't even be willing to give up my 106 rank on BF4 to start a new name.
Rank means nothing word to DaWinterSoldier :banderas:

Go head and start a new name

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Main thing I want is some sort of IR remote for universal remotes or at least a Sony specific one for when I watch movies.
Why not just use your voice :manny:

I bought it just to have it, but Walmart has these for $15
61Cbr-hL74L._SL1300_.jpg

Its just odd that all last gen sony fanboys constantly begged for Xbox features. Why not just get a damn xbox, that is what you want. Sony don't do the things you asking for, they only focus on the games :mjlol:

Now we in a new generation and you dudes up to it again :snoop: Xbox One is designed to do a whole BUNCH of shyt from gaming to other features that the PS4 will not be able to do. Deal wit it :ufdup:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
nikkas arguing over streaming like a Chromecast aint $35 :mjlol: . Like their devices can't stream to every tv and stereo in the house :mjlol:. Technology is not expensive no more... Step yall game up. Wonder why ppl think I'm some kind of super tech guru when they walk in my house...Most of yall are so far behind but come on the coli and argue about shyt like streaming to the x1 :mjlol:

And don't misunderstand my post...i like my x1 more than ps4...this has nothing to do with the consoles themselves

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Plex works through ps4 browser. And y'all should of kept your ps3s. That has hbogo and ish
when did the ps3 get hbo go??? Im pretty sure if its not on ps4, its not on ps3....but I would also assume that since they are launching the HBOGO service netflix style, they will have to be on every device.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
when did the ps3 get hbo go??? Im pretty sure if its not on ps4, its not on ps3....but I would also assume that since they are launching the HBOGO service netflix style, they will have to be on every device.
That's some backward ass logic lol. Its had it for a while. My friend is always on it.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That's some backward ass logic lol. Its had it for a while. My friend is always on it.
yeah almost a year :snoop: i was being a retard, its the fact my login is comcast why I never gave it much thought, cause I couldnt use it...but apparently you can now use hbo go on roku, so im set anyways