Run the Jewels, Zack de la Rocha, and Nas Hit the Studio Together

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
RTJ is the best thing to happen to Killer Mike's career. It has made him one of the biggest rappers in the world. RTJ is touring globally, doing festivals, getting acclaim from the mainstream as well as hip hop heads, etc.

El-P's production sounds like a modern Bombsquad to me. Fewer samples but a similar dense slap of music.

I'd love to hear an El-P beat on a Nas album. And I've dreamed of a Zach La Roucha/El-P album for a decade....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
5f4b530d.jpg

On last year's Run the Jewels 2, El-P and Killer Mike enlisted Rage Against the Machine'sZack de la Rocha for "Close Your Eyes (And Count to fukk)". Now, it looks like they're once again collaborating—and this time, they've added Nas. Last night, El-P Instagrammed a photo of Run the Jewels, Nas, and de la Rocha in the studio. "this happened," he wrote.

Nas and Run the Jewels also have a history together. In June, Nas came out during RTJ's Northside Festival set to perform "Made You Look". He also unveiled a new song, "The Season", at the release party for Run the Jewels 2. Nas is also a co-founder of Mass Appeal Records, which releases Run the Jewels' music.

:ohhh:

@OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @MC Metaphysical @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @KILLAKUTT7 @Wallychamp @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleezy @Kaypain @ODOT META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @JAY? @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @Christopher browns @Dillah810 @Get Right @hexagram23 @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive

:salute:

Number 1 Nas Stan on the Planet and you ain't @ me homie?

Daps
Reppin
London

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
how/why the hell have i never heard this song..? :why:
Took me a minute to figure out how I found out about it cause its mad old. I remember now hearing it on the soundtrack to the Spike Leemovie Bamboozled. Its good movie from 2000, Mos Def and Canibus are in it as activisit lol

Daps
Took me a minute to figure out how I found out about it cause its mad old. I remember now hearing it on the soundtrack to the Spike Leemovie Bamboozled. Its good movie from 2000, Mos Def and Canibus are in it as activisit lol
i remember the movie.. just never heard that track before..

too bad Zack and KRS never did that project back in the mid-late '90s.. :damn: