Above The Clouds
The game needs Nas right now seriously

Now that he got his personal album out (LIG) It's time to get back to the grime

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love kiler mike but not so much his rapping, my soul don't need this collab. i need nas with ghost, or rae, or mobb deep, or even hov, shyt like that, legendary nikkas. if not them then the gawd don't need features

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if your serious... RTJ is fukking huge.

These dudes is on tour internationally, they played Jay Leno, critically acclaimed by damn near everyone... They actually had to add to their US tour dates, they sold out LA two nights straight because the volume of demand was so high.

Just cuz u not on radio and black Twitter don't fukk with u don't mean u ain't big.

That being said, I hope Nas doesn't get swallowed by that Pitchfork CAC audience.

they got $$$ and the only ones that bought the illmatic reissue

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
5f4b530d.jpg

On last year's Run the Jewels 2, El-P and Killer Mike enlisted Rage Against the Machine'sZack de la Rocha for "Close Your Eyes (And Count to fukk)". Now, it looks like they're once again collaborating—and this time, they've added Nas. Last night, El-P Instagrammed a photo of Run the Jewels, Nas, and de la Rocha in the studio. "this happened," he wrote.

Nas and Run the Jewels also have a history together. In June, Nas came out during RTJ's Northside Festival set to perform "Made You Look". He also unveiled a new song, "The Season", at the release party for Run the Jewels 2. Nas is also a co-founder of Mass Appeal Records, which releases Run the Jewels' music.

:ohhh:

@OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @MC Metaphysical @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @KILLAKUTT7 @Wallychamp @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleezy @Kaypain @ODOT META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @JAY? @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @Christopher browns @Dillah810 @Get Right @hexagram23 @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive

:salute:

Im a nas stan since 96

Tag me. pause