• Total voters

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Its over

SEATTLE should want to break this up. He is their goat player, period, but it is time to flip him for prospects and draft capital because their team is not going anywhere as constructed.

They need to fire Pete, move Russ, and rebuild.

All they've been doing in recent years is drafting busts. I dont trust them being reliant on draft capital

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
All they've been doing in recent years is drafting busts. I dont trust them being reliant on draft capital
me either but thats not something you can really tell a GM when planning. 'you can't draft so why try to acquire draft picks'. Thats the detroit lion problem. When thats the case the answer is fire the GM.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Why wouldn't you especially when they both can be bigger stars than they currently are if they went to a bigger market outside of Seattle? Let's not sit here and pretend like the rumors don't have any validity especially when New York was on his list of trade destinations back in December.
It'll be 100x worse when he's getting his ass kicked week in and week out on the Giants because of years of poor decision making yet Mario from Sayreville is gonna keep blaming the thug quarterback for why they're losing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Smoke and mirrors :ohlawd:

giphy.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
me either but thats not something you can really tell a GM when planning. 'you can't draft so why try to acquire draft picks'. Thats the detroit lion problem. When thats the case the answer is fire the GM.

I'm not so sure. Generally, yes. But that could explain the exorbitant price they paid for Adams. Maybe they simply dont value 1st rounders like everyone else

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm not so sure. Generally, yes. But that could explain the exorbitant price they paid for Adams. Maybe they simply dont value 1st rounders like everyone else
I think THEY thought they were one piece on defense away from another nfc title game, so they didn’t what in their mind would be a 26-30th first round pick. They were wrong....they needed that draft capital because they were closer to the bottom to the top :upsetfavre: