Russell Wilson wishes baby Future happy bday from "Papa Russ"

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I grew up with a step parent but I view this situation differently. I really think Ciara & Russ throw rocks & hide their hands.

#1. Baby Future is a toddler who doesn't even care about IG, so who is this post really for?
#2. If I'm not mistaken, the bio fathers of Diddy's & T.I.'s step kids were not in the picture at all when the kids were young. Future is still in the picture.

I just really don't know if Future is as much of a deadbeat that Ciara/Russ try to make him out to be...by way of overexposing the Baby Future/Papa Russ relationship. And again, Ciara choose to be Future's 4th baby mama...was he a deadbeat then?

I don't think anything is wrong with the child/Russ relationship...I just think that the relationship is overexposed...and I think there is a reason for that overexposure.
All great points breh

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

No chattypatty shyt, how ya'll brehs feel bout this? G shyt i would be heated and would have to tell my BM to tell that nikka chill w/ all that shyt. He only has ONE father, ME! :damn:

Who raising him though...might have to face facts....your idol is a dead beat with 10 other kids he dont raise either...Percocets. Molly..Percocets...chase a check NEVER CHASE A bytch....apparantly that means never raise your kids cause that would be chasing a bytch....deadbeat father logic 101

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
nikkas hate on Russell Wilson so heavy on here but he hasn't did anything but be a positive example for black men. I personally wouldn't make some decisions he has made as far as dating but how can you hate on a dude who is pure positivity but y'all love future who is selling your children poison daily. No shade at future but we have to stop disrespecting our positive black men. nikkas hate Carlton Banks more than drug dealers.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I think this nikka russel just don't know any better and is corny as a result.

On some man to man shyt, some things you don't do. Especially this gay ass social media shyt. If he really cared about the kid's best interests then what purpose does it serve antagonizing the father for likes :jbhmm: let the daddy be the daddy, he shouldn't have any issue with he "russ" the stepdad

You still gonna fukk the momma without all this extra shyt so why you on social media like a female for a fukkin 3 year old

real talk Luck then after Russ keeps doing this people still act like he's such a good dude as if making the posts on social media is a part of good parental duties.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Future has your respect because....??

Youd have to be a complete moron to think Future is a better father than Russ.