Russell Wilson wishes baby Future happy bday from "Papa Russ"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He does. Diddy claims his not even step son but ex girlfriend's son as his own. If the other do or don't t doesn't matter. They aren't the authority there are plenty of celebrities as well as everyday people that have step kids and treat them as their own.

Why?

The thing is everyone is aware of everyone in the party of Future/Russ/Ciara

No one knows who the other party is when it comes to fab or diddy. They just see one person.

And future has in the pass let it be known he's not pleased with it so its just all out in the air. Dont know if fab girl or didn'ts ex wife or girl felt a way or not.

All in all it doesn't matter, It would bother me to see my flesh and blood hugged up on another man all the time and the same dude constantly posting about it but :yeshrug: Choose or do better. Russ don't owe him anything and he's taking care of the kid.... but it still comes off as lame right or wrong.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Where was you at when Diddy was throwing big super sweet 16 parties for Quincy? All over the internet with him?

He wished him a happy birthday. That's not extra. Just stop it.

eta
where was you at when Future had ciara posing for pics with his other kids?
he clearly dont really have a problem with stepparents
:mjlol:
:heh: Thats how you know muthafukkas full of shyt. Where were they when T.I be claiming tinys kids, Fab, especially Diddy with Quincy, and more. There's only 3 types folks mad at Russ...

:mjpls:one believes they just like Russ and black females like ciara is beneath them and should only be pawging, Paaging etc, but his pawg cheated with his teammate tho.
:sas1:The other like I said see ciara as they babymoms and she ain't supposed to move on and be happy, and only supposed to be alone and bitter..

:huhldup:And the rest are just die hard Future stans..

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The thing is everyone is aware of everyone in the party of Future/Russ/Ciara

No one knows who the other party is when it comes to fab or diddy. They just see one person.

And future has in the pass let it be known he's not pleased with it so its just all out in the air. Dont know if fab girl or didn'ts ex wife or girl felt a way or not.

All in all it doesn't matter, It would bother me to see my flesh and blood hugged up on another man all the time and the same dude constantly posting about it but :yeshrug: Choose or do better. Russ don't owe him anything and he's taking care of the kid.... but it still comes off as lame right or wrong.

That's the point it's about ego and his appearance to fans. Not about right or wrong. It doesn't how future feels either. I'm sure he wasn't pleased with Russ even dating her in the beginning so should Russ have stopped? No.

Of course you would feel a way most parents are territorial but that's not the point. Like you said stay together or choose better either way you have no say in something like this. It's out of your control. The step parent shouldn't have to hide their love for a child to make the other parent feel better.

I'm sure Russ doesn't care about what someone thinks is lame.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the point it's about ego and his appearance to fans. Not about right or wrong. It doesn't how future feels either. I'm sure he wasn't pleased with Russ even dating her in the beginning so should Russ have stopped? No.

Of course you would feel a way most parents are territorial but that's not the point. Like you said stay together or choose better either way you have no say in something like this. It's out of your control. The step parent shouldn't have to hide their love for a child to make the other parent feel better.

I'm sure Russ doesn't care about what someone thinks is lame.

:birdman: He better

*I'm semi troll rae*

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Baby Future got a rich and talented Momma a rich and talented Daddy and a rich and talented Papa Russ.
Everybody black, stepparents, sibling parents, grandparents.
:obama:
Let baby Future grow up and marry a beautiful black woman and pass some generational black wealth down to his black children.
:blessed:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
didn't Future admit that he doesn't spend a lot of time with his kids???

Russ took that nikkas role...he can provide for him financially and puts in time with the kid...

future was quoted as saying his children need to make sacrifices cause he is a superstar