Russell Wilson wishes baby Future happy bday from "Papa Russ"

Daps
so in your logic,
Russel should live in the same house with both children
but only love and care for the girl baby and just say fukk baby future?

:rudy:
nah.
thats not how it works.
even if that would make Future or some of you coli brehs happy
:rudy:

No his dad can wish him hbday future why Russell doing this extra. Dave east fab juelz santana cam newton all have kids with a woman who had a kid fro m a previous relationship and they never wish her kid hbday on social media or be all extra on social media with those kids. Russ is a simp admit it

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
No his dad can wish him hbday future why Russell doing this extra. Dave east fab juelz santana cam newton all have kids with a woman who had a kid fro m a previous relationship and they never wish her kid hbday on social media or be all extra on social media with those kids. Russ is a simp admit it

Where was you at when Diddy was throwing big super sweet 16 parties for Quincy? All over the internet with him?

He wished him a happy birthday. That's not extra. Just stop it.

eta
where was you at when Future had ciara posing for pics with his other kids?
he clearly dont really have a problem with stepparents
:mjlol:

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
And what you gonna do if she don't "chill"? I mean aint this nikka Future the same dude who said he aint got time for his kids cuz he got "bands to get"? If a nikka cared about his son it would have never got to this point. You gonna tell me Future, who already has like 8 or 9 b*stards all around the nation by various women cares about b*stard #10? I bet money he don't know all his kids names and birthdays.

And Ciara, shes the one SNAPPING THE PICTURES nikka! Shes loving this shyt. She doesn't feel like some cum vending machine that a nikka wit 9 kids already just put his coins in and out popped another fatherless black youth. Shes the envy of all her friends and the talk of the town. I think shes thinking Future might think like you, be pissed that she got another man around his son, but I doubt it. The way Future looks at it, as long as hes paying child support, money($) is that lil nikkas father, not him.

I know b*stard is the correct term but i died at that part of your post :russ:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Y'all should hop off Russ dikk.
Future left Ciara, he basically gave her to russel. He also got a baby boy outta her that russ gotta raise. Be a super bowl champ and get future's leftovers brehs...

:francis:
Me acknowledging that an NFL athlete would wash a lean addict is me being on Russ nuts? Okay breh (or brehette) since only women use dumb logic like this

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Fab wishes Emily's daughter happy birthday on social media, he also post about her other times.