Russell Wilson wishes baby Future happy bday from "Papa Russ"

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You know what:ohhh:...that lil homie gone end up with 0 daddies anyway.

His real daddy stuck on liquid H.

His step daddy gone have CTE.

And his mama gone ride off into the sunset rich as shyt...prolly marry a white man fore its all over :francis:...I guess she the real MVP
:damn:

---

Superstar
Daps
That's Russ kid. Future was just his way of conception.

Russel is the provider and the one who wakes up with him in the night.

Future is more of the fun uncle.

Plenty of dudes I've talked to consider the step dad that was actually there to be his real father over the nikka who just busted a nut in his mom and kept it pushing
:yeshrug:

Some true shyt!

Daps
And what you gonna do if she don't "chill"? I mean aint this nikka Future the same dude who said he aint got time for his kids cuz he got "bands to get"? If a nikka cared about his son it would have never got to this point. You gonna tell me Future, who already has like 8 or 9 b*stards all around the nation by various women cares about b*stard #10? I bet money he don't know all his kids names and birthdays.

And Ciara, shes the one SNAPPING THE PICTURES nikka! Shes loving this shyt. She doesn't feel like some cum vending machine that a nikka wit 9 kids already just put his coins in and out popped another fatherless black youth. Shes the envy of all her friends and the talk of the town. I think shes thinking Future might think like you, be pissed that she got another man around his son, but I doubt it. The way Future looks at it, as long as hes paying child support, money($) is that lil nikkas father, not him.
Real shyt Future prolly Russell Wilson biggest fan he doesn't have to take care of his responsibilities and can still fukk up some commas and fukk bytches without a care. And still use his son as a photo op for public perception.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This is really disrespectful to be honest.

He needs to learn about boundaries.

Grow up dude.

If you're seriously dating a woman with a child and living with her the child is a package deal and you grow to love the child as one of your own.

Look at Diddy. Quincy is Al B. Sure's son but at this point he sees Puff Daddy as his father because he adopted Kim Porter's son as his own.

My mom didn't date much after her and my pops got divorced but the few boyfriends she had treated me like a son. One would bring me video games......another was this african bul, He found out I had an affinity for chicken wings and was whipping up the meanest african spicy chicken wings of all time. But yeah, this is just apart of adult relationships.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I grew up with a step parent but I view this situation differently. I really think Ciara & Russ throw rocks & hide their hands.

#1. Baby Future is a toddler who doesn't even care about IG, so who is this post really for?
#2. If I'm not mistaken, the bio fathers of Diddy's & T.I.'s step kids were not in the picture at all when the kids were young. Future is still in the picture.

I just really don't know if Future is as much of a deadbeat that Ciara/Russ try to make him out to be...by way of overexposing the Baby Future/Papa Russ relationship. And again, Ciara choose to be Future's 4th baby mama...was he a deadbeat then?

I don't think anything is wrong with the child/Russ relationship...I just think that the relationship is overexposed...and I think there is a reason for that overexposure.