Russia has 'unstoppable' supersonic nuclear missile that cannot be traced by Western defence systems

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:
Russia has tested an array of nuclear weapon systems including a new supersonic missile untraceable by enemy anti-missile systems, Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced.

In a belligerent state of the nation speech delivered to lawmakers on Thursday, Mr Putin said the new weapons would be unique to Russia.

He announced a new intercontinental ballistic missile complex (ICBM) codenamed Sarmat. Weighing more than 200 tonnes, the system has an increased range over its predecessor. “No anti-missile system will get in its way,” claimed the president.

There were several other major announcements. First, new underwater drones capable of carrying nuclear bombs (an animation showed the submarine striking an aircraft carrier and seaside town.) Second, the development of a new nuclear cruise missile with unpredictable flight trajectory and unlimited range.

Russia tests supersonic nuclear missile that 'can't be stopped' by enemy defence systems

Last edited:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:russell: Cold War 2.0 of course we're back to bullshytting about superweapons. Reagan said we'd have fukking death lasers in space to destroy Russian ICBM's, this is just more posturing and dumbass "look how strong I am" from the worlds most insecure strongman.

The US likely has comparable weapon platforms.:yeshrug:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch we ready :birdman:

giphy.gif

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:russell: Cold War 2.0 of course we're back to bullshytting about superweapons. Reagan said we'd have fukking death lasers in space to destroy Russian ICBM's, this is just more posturing and dumbass "look how strong I am" from the worlds most insecure strongman.

Funny when we don't even know who that is

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Isn't an election coming up in Russia?
The 2018 Russian presidential election will take place on 18 March 2018.[2]

Russia is developing a series of nuclear weapon systems, including a new supersonic cruise missile capable of overcoming NATO defence systems, Russian President Vladimir Putin has claimed.
tumblr_myi7d7E3VU1qi0exfo1_500.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Those two shouldn't be compared in any way ever.
Low key Russian kinda culture dictates that a man like Trump is not even truly a real man

- Dodges his duty to be part of his countries military in a time of war
- Is an out of shape fatboy who only plays golf
- Is visibly shaken when confronted VERBALLY
- Sold out his country for $$$
- Is a traitor

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Those two shouldn't be compared in any way ever.

Edit:
Well Putin also did say he would halve Russian poverty or something ridiculous in the same speech I'm assuming. Woke up to all these stupid alerts :mjlol:

A Russia with with life expectancy rates that emulate France and Japan

:duck:

There's more, I think this was meant for internal consumption

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Death lasers?!!?!:gucci: I remember that but you know what the US Air Force / military did build in secret???:mjgrin:

http://www.businessinsider.com/air-...c-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9

And to give you guys a theoretical working demonstration of what they can do is a video from GIJoe2....:troll:

Go ahead Russia fukk around with us if you want...:sas2: You gonna learn... we don't need nukes...