Russia has 'unstoppable' supersonic nuclear missile that cannot be traced by Western defence systems

Wardo

Pro
Daps
Lies. All lies. These a$$holes are trying to trick our government into wasting more money fighting broke bytches. They are Broke they Cannot Fade USA.

Daps
Reppin
California
I swear if Russia put as much energy into building their economy as they do into trying to be global power before theyre ready, maybe they’d actually be worth a damn by now.
kind of hard when you live in an arctic wasteland, can't produce any crops for food or trading, and is constantly having to battle the elements to maintain cities and buildings. Literally the majority of Russia is uninhabitable. Russia is a super power already though, one of the biggest actually because where they lack tradable goods, and economic stability they make up for with a huge military and technological advancement.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
someone was telling me that russia's infrastructure isn't as powerful as they make it seem.
im not gonna say theyre NK but china is a much bigger threat

russia can barely pay for anything, thats why they lie cheat and steal

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Least we forget the forget the current batch of crazies in Pakistan, India, probably Iran, and to a degree China

While I don't roll with any of their leaders, I don't see them as nearly so personally insecure as the three I just mentioned. Xi at least fronts like he secure as hell, India and Pakistan at each other's throats but I still don't see them launching those nukes in a million years, and I don't think Iran has nukes at all.

Trump, Putin, and Kim give of the kinda vibe that you can imagine they'd start a nuclear war rather than face personal and professional humiliation.