Russian Missiles May Have JUST 'Accidentally' Hit Poland

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

The ZelensKKKy regime is desperate to drag the rest of us into this mess too, I see.
After retaking Kherson and pushing Russia back, they decided to bomb Poland.

Listen to yourself.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Facts.This board like the rest of the country is filled with the most ignorant human beings when it comes to Geopolitical matters.

Russia has always wanted a diplomatic resolution to the Donbas and NATO expansion issues. Ukraine kept ignoring them. Even the special operation Putin got heavy criticism from Russians for not making it a full mobilization of troops and crushing everything moving against them in Ukraine instead of the more tame approach they took. The issue is Zelensky is scared to come to the table because he's just a puppet of the west. He wanted to come and negotiate way before any of its land was annexed by Russian forces but then UK PM Boris Johnson flew to Kiev and prevented him from doing so.
That's why they staged a CSA style secession movement in their country and walked thousands of unmarked troops to fortify it?

This is the flag of the "New Russia Confederation", btw. See anything familiar about it?
OIP.S0NNd6RtxV_oGyqsMdLqWwHaE8

"How dare they try to reclaim their territory!" :mjlol:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
That's why they staged a CSA style secession movement in their country and walked thousands of unmarked troops to fortify it?

This is the flag of the "New Russia Confederation", btw. See anything familiar about it?
OIP.S0NNd6RtxV_oGyqsMdLqWwHaE8

"How dare they try to reclaim their territory!" :mjlol:
You realize this conflict didn't just start last February??

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Russia is denying it was them..Poland and the rest of Europe gona have to take the lead on this. 2 are dead so they gotta get their get back. This just escalated.....

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
After retaking Kherson and pushing Russia back, they decided to bomb Poland.

Listen to yourself.

You make a valid point, BUT, this is the most corrupt country in Europe we’re talking about here. I put nothing past either Russia or UKKKraine.

Why in the fukk would Russia do such a suicidal and stupid thing? Putin is brazen, not dumb.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's nothing tbh... Depending on Russia's response.

If they say: "Some grunt fukked up, that wasn't intentional" :whoa:

It's all good. No one wants that smoke tbh.

If they say: "shyt happens, work on your anti-airs next time bytch" :pacspit:

Then...

World_War_3.gif
What worried me is that Putin is a habitual line stepper. There will most definitely be more "accidents" down the line if this sht is allowed to slide. We already see the type of games he played with Ukraine before hitting civilian targets.

I worry this might be the end for all of us soon. But I'm also watching the stock markets and both the dow and NYSE are still positive, so this hints that the big global players are not scared yet.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You make a valid point, BUT, this is the most corrupt country in Europe we’re talking about here. I put nothing past either Russia or UKKKraine.

Why in the fukk would Russia do such a suicidal and stupid thing? Putin is brazen, not dumb.
Putin isn't the person firing the missiles, and this war has shown us Russia's military capability isn't what we thought it was so I would assume it was probably accidental.

But accidental or not, you drop bombs on a sovereign country you better be on the phone with an apology and a way to make it right . Poland does not fukk with Russia AT ALL.

:manny:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Cap, Russias getting their shyt peeled back in the South and only holding onto the East, no major offensives or counteroffensives, unless their ready to drop nukes on all of East Europe to end this shyt this doesnt make any sense. Im betting on an accident more than anything but the intentions dont matter, only the consequences. Well see what goes down by the end of the week
Today russia sent more missles than any day of the war so far. It's not cap that a couple would stray off course.. Russia had a few go off in their borders as well

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What worried me is that Putin is a habitual line stepper. There will most definitely be more "accidents" down the line if this sht is allowed to slide. We already see the type of games he played with Ukraine before hitting civilian targets.

I worry this might be the end for all of us soon. But I'm also watching the stock markets and both the dow and NYSE are still positive, so this hints that the big global players are not scared yet.

shyt so this is what happened:

Russia, being faced with some pretty embarrasing losses on the battlefield, is punishing Ukraine with strikes on civ infrastructure. Not surgical strikes either, straight up Syrian campaign style shyt. 40% of the countries entire energy grid was GONE before today. Today just so happened to be the LARGEST missile strikes by Russia yet. shyt so big that Moldova has lost power in a ton of places, and thats next door.

The Russians are saying that the Ukrainians, in an attempt to shoot down some missiles, fukked up and fire on Poland. The Poles and Ukrainians are saying, Russia fukked up firing so many missiles and a stray hit Poland.

What concerns me is not so much if the Poles call in Article 5 over this or any future (accidents), its what exactly will NATO do? If they let Russia get away with it, or if the Poles call up Article 5 and only America shows up, thats pretty much the end of NATOs credibility, which is exactly what Putin wants.

But if we start a nuclear war with the Russians, we might all fukking die seeing as how there are legit Christian Fascist psycopaths running that country.

We dont have enough strategic conventional missiles in Europe to do a first strike on their nukes yet, which wouldve been the best case scenario (Russian Defeat+Nuclear War averted)