Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Russians will surround Kyiv, the west and Ukranian military/citizens will force Zelensky to negotiate then exile him and his co-conspirators from Ukraine. Putin gets his regime change, puts a russian friendly president in office, and we can maybe avoid direct confrontation with Russia for the time being. & I get to come back in the thread and laugh at y’all ass. This will happen sometime during the summer. Maybe even earlier I bet my account on it.

You’re getting stacked like sand bags by the Ukrainians. You got more negs than posts. No body cares about your alt account. Shut up Ivan.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Zelensky was just on the record telling Americans we need to send our teens/kids to fight and die alongside them like a deranged madman. If Ukraine was winning he’d never say anything like that. They have no manpower, this shyt is over lil bro

This poster is as deranged as his daddy Putin :mjlol:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What's the play in Bakmut/strategic significance of the city? They're talking about a possible encirclement if they don't pull out. Only reason I can think of to stay put is that they still got civilians in the city.
Russia wants to take control of the whole Donetsk oblast. Taking Bakhmut (Artemisk's old name) is not really significant or at least not important enough to lose thousands of troops for. All experts agree that Bakhmut holds no real strategic value as it barely opens the way towards the Northwest. But at least, it's a less minor objective than Soledar (though Soledar had salt mines).

map-donetsk-oblast-major-cities-roads-38998979.jpg

The real aim is Kramatorsk and Sloviansk which are supposed to be the aim of the next massive Russian offensive.

I think that they are defending Bakhmut as much as possible because it's become symbolic for Russia considering how much communication they did around it.

But ultimately, I feel that Ukraine just wants to make it a pyrrhic victory for Russia and trading a small amount of territory for a huge amount of casualties. Unfortunately, they are also having a lot as well.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russians will surround Kyiv, the west and Ukranian military/citizens will force Zelensky to negotiate then exile him and his co-conspirators from Ukraine. Putin gets his regime change, puts a russian friendly president in office, and we can maybe avoid direct confrontation with Russia for the time being. & I get to come back in the thread and laugh at y’all ass. This will happen sometime during the summer. Maybe even earlier I bet my account on it.

The only way Russia even comes close to surrounding Kyiv is if Belarus joins in 100% and even then... :mjlol: What about the occupation? Nevermind the fact that is obvious to everyone that Russia is logistically incapable of pulling off an operation of this magnitude even if it is right next door. You need to sit down and think about this.

No Ukraine is taking horrific losses about 4-5 times as much as Russia which has Nato panicking. That’s why the Ukranian Army is currently made up of high school boys, women, the mentally retarded, elderly men and foreign mercenaries.

And Russia's military is top shelf, right?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Zelensky was just on the record telling Americans we need to send our teens/kids to fight and die alongside them like a deranged madman. If Ukraine was winning he’d never say anything like that. They have no manpower, this shyt is over lil bro

Dummy.

Here is the exact quote you are talking about in it's entirety. Watch it and then come back with a better informed take on it. Or don't... I even timestamped it for you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State