Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

voiture

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not a fan of Putin I’m just not buying into the Ukrainian circle jerk you guys have going on in here. This war has been extremely one sided for the past few months, and if nato doesn’t get directly involved this shyt is over.
what do you mean by "over"? Can you define it so that we can hold you to it? be specific.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not a fan of Putin I’m just not buying into the Ukrainian circle jerk you guys have going on in here. This war has been extremely one sided for the past few months, and if nato doesn’t get directly involved this shyt is over.

“One sided”
March 2022
INTERACTIVE-Russia-Ukraine-map-Who-controls-what-in-Ukraine-DAY-14.png

March 2023

320px-2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Surprised we still have these

Cross that bridge...
helmet

I don't think Russia can do this.

:skip:

Daps
Reppin
what do you mean by "over"? Can you define it so that we can hold you to it? be specific.

Russians will surround Kyiv, the west and Ukranian military/citizens will force Zelensky to negotiate then exile him and his co-conspirators from Ukraine. Putin gets his regime change, puts a russian friendly president in office, and we can maybe avoid direct confrontation with Russia for the time being. & I get to come back in the thread and laugh at y’all ass. This will happen sometime during the summer. Maybe even earlier I bet my account on it.
Are the death ratios really 1:1?

No Ukraine is taking horrific losses about 4-5 times as much as Russia which has Nato panicking. That’s why the Ukranian Army is currently made up of high school boys, women, the mentally retarded, elderly men and foreign mercenaries.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Russians will surround Kyiv, the west and Ukranian military/citizens will force Zelensky to negotiate then exile him and his co-conspirators from Ukraine. Putin gets his regime change, puts a russian friendly president in office, and we can maybe avoid direct confrontation with Russia for the time being. & I get to come back in the thread and laugh at y’all ass. This will happen sometime during the summer. Maybe even earlier I bet my account on it.

No Ukraine is taking horrific losses about 4-5 times as much as Russia which has Nato panicking. That’s why the Ukranian Army is currently made up of high school boys, women, the mentally retarded, elderly men and foreign mercenaries.

Get off the Krokodil