Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a gambler. He stole Crimea and thought he could steal a whole country and and get a slap on the wrist.
It has backfired big time but keep in mind I 'm not so sure this is how it would have been if Trump was in the White House. He was going to take US out o NATO.
Ukraine might still lose this if he gets back in.

COVID saved Europe. If COVID never shuts down the planet, Trump probably gets reelected, pulls the US out of NATO and Russia attacks a year earlier.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Russians will surround Kyiv, the west and Ukranian military/citizens will force Zelensky to negotiate then exile him and his co-conspirators from Ukraine. Putin gets his regime change, puts a russian friendly president in office, and we can maybe avoid direct confrontation with Russia for the time being. & I get to come back in the thread and laugh at y’all ass. This will happen sometime during the summer. Maybe even earlier I bet my account on it.

Bet taken.

Slava Ukraini :wow:
Heroyam Slava :wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Nope.

The Russians are suffering far worse than the Ukrainians. By a wide margin.
you have to be a next level shill to even argue that it's 1:1. the more rational shills simply argue that russia is better equipped population wise to tolerate significantly more losses because the value of a russian life is pretty low.

Last edited:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

Chechen warlord ‘seriously ill’ but refuses to call Russian doctors over ‘poison’ fears​

The leader of the Chechen republic is rumoured to be suffering from “serious kidney problems” as a leading surgeon from the United Arab Emirates has been spotted in the capital city of Grozny. Opposition journalists have posted on Telegram that their sources have told them that Ramzan Kadyrov is unwell and experiencing “symptoms of poisoning”. The Chechen leader has been a leading pro-Russian commentator on the war in Ukraine having sent thousands of soldiers to fight on Putin’s behalf.

Over the past year, Kadyrov has become noticeably larger, with some commentators saying he looks bloated.

A possible kidney illness is now being considered as a possible reason for the transformation.

Kazakh journalist Azamat Maytanov, citing his own sources, claimed Kadyrov may be terminally ill, with poisoning the possible cause.

“There is information that the chief nephrologist of the UAE, Dr. Yasin Ibrahim El-Shahat, a well-known doctor with 30 years experience, has arrived in Grozny [the capital of Chechnya],” he wrote on his Telegram channel.

“His area of expertise lies in nephrology, dialysis, transplantation, glomerulonephritis, and acute renal failure.

“Kadyrov is allegedly very bad and has serious kidney problems.”

Exiled Russian-Israeli businessman Leonid Nevzlin claimed to corroborate the first reports.

He said: “My sources confirm this,' he said. 'Kadyrov is treated in the UAE, and when he is in Grozny for a short time, a nephrologist from Abu Dhabi specially comes to him.

“Kadyrov clearly does not trust Russian doctors. There are reasons.

“My sources say that [problems with] kidneys are a symptom of poisoning and that's what Kadyrov is afraid of.”

The publication Bild in Germany also printed the claims.

The Chechen leader's luxury private jet was known to have made several trips recently to the UAE, and he has been less visible than usual in recent weeks.

The kidney illness could account for Kadyrov's surprising absence from Putin's state of the nation speech last month, several opposition sources claimed.

It was also said it has led to his recent “bloated” appearance, as seen at a recent meeting in his palace in the Chechen capital Grozny with Denis Pushilin, head of the invaded Donetsk People's Republic.

Kadyrov, along with Belarusian leader Lukashenko, relies on Putin to varying degrees for stability in their countries.

:wow:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
you have to be a next level shill to even argue that it's 1:1. the more rational shills simiply argue that russia is better equipped population wise to tolerate significantly more losses because the value of a russian life is pretty low.
100%

I'd argue against that claim by pointing out there are reports of Russia moving to mobilize college students. Coupled with mass exodus from Russia by young and middle-aged men, its becoming obvious Russia cannot rely too heavily on its general population to get this done. Especially since the entire world, sans China to a degree, has turned its back on them.

This latest offensive has produced nominal gains at best when they needed it to be exponentially more effective than the Ukrainian offensive last Fall.

Last edited: