RZA Responds To Social Media Attacks In OF Light Azealia Banks TMZ Interview, Update: Banks responds

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear some of these n!ggas is retarded or just straight trolling. RZA stayed quiet even after everyone was creating their own narrative on the story. This birdbrain broad comes out with a total lie and even called him a chump, RZA finally decides to tell the public what really happened after that and now dudes calling him a snitch? :what:

BRUH...he admitted that a white man spat on a BLACK WOMAN and still continues to defend that man and throw Azealia under the bus. She was right to call him a chump. Aint no way i can take his side in this.

You saying "It missed" sounds so dumb. Your soft shoe c00ning right now. So if im a crazy person and i spit at your sister but "it misses"...we still boys? LOL. Azealia being crazy as fukk doesnt mean anything...i cannot defend a white man spitting on a black woman in any shape or form.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
As I posted in the other thread in regards to a few cats going extra calling RZA a simp, c00n, chump, etc... :

Have you EVER, ever, ever, ever, EVER seen a video or audio clip of RZA with one of his white buddies? I doubt it. RZA is always the Alpha Dog in those clips. ALWAYS. I'm talking about with Quentin Tarantino. Paul Banks. Russell Crowe. Jim Jarmusch. Even that uppity, pretentious a$$hole prick cac Martin Shkreli said he thought RZA thought he was smarter and better than him when they had a meeting!!!! RZA is always the one taking the lead and he's never putting on airs or doing ANYTHING out of the ordinary. He's usually the one navigating the conversation and he's saying "son" and "peace" and talking how he usually talks. How the fvck you come to the conclusion that he's at parties with these people and they're going around calling him and his people "n!gger" and he has to be some quiet, subservient simp dog that has to put up with the sh!t?.
Don't know why u entertaining these nikkaz .... pretty sure most these cats are white or probably never been in a street situation

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
BRUH...he admitted that a white man spat on a BLACK WOMAN and still continues to defend that man and throw Azealia under the bus. She was right to call him a chump. Aint no way i can take his side in this.

You saying "It missed" sounds so dumb. Your soft shoe c00ning right now. So if im a crazy person and i spit at your sister but "it misses"...we still boys? LOL. Azealia being crazy as fukk doesnt mean anything...i cannot defend a white man spitting on a black woman in any shape or form.

Yes it does. She has a history of trying to fight security and being obnoxious. Did you also ignore how she started shytting on RZA before he even made any comments?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes it does. She has a history of trying to fight security and being obnoxious. Did you also ignore how she started shytting on RZA before he even made any comments?

RUSSEL CROWE SPIT ON A BLACK WOMAN

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was just dating a woman like this. shyt was a headache and a half. She'd either be bytchy or just flat out want to leave. I'd tell her all the time it ain't about her and to suck it up.

Always curve and immediately get rid of the i wanna go chic.
They have a disorder, like people who always want to stay at home.

Art Barr

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RUSSEL CROWE SPIT ON A BLACK WOMAN

Russel Crowe and RZA have been close friends like a decade. So you think he should diss his friend of almost 10 years for psycho bytch who was instigating shyt at a private party?

:camby: