RZA Responds To Social Media Attacks In OF Light Azealia Banks TMZ Interview, Update: Banks responds

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I guess Banks wasn't lying.

Also why not make a new thread for this fam?

Confirmed? Banks wasn't lying? :what:

Get y'all shyt together.

RZA BEEN saying Russell spit at that bytch. This is shortly after the incident:

TMZ

RZA's story NEVER CHANGED. RZA invited this crazy wench to a private party...she ended up spazzing, cursing out and threatening violence on guests (including grabbing glass and telling one she's gonna cut her)...Russell tosses her out his party and spits at her when the crazy hoe tries to forceably get back in. SAME STORY RZA TOLD SINCE DAY ONE.

This bullshyt don't need another thread.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I dont want it to look like im defending that crazy b1tch, crazy or not , it happened just think its fukked up

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The most fukked up part about the whole shyt is that the crazy broad continues to lie and badmouth RZA even though RZA has mostly said nothing about the incident and usually always compliments her talent when asked about her. The God gave her a chance, even after EVERYONE familiar with her probably told him to keep away from her, and this ungrateful self hating heathen continues to throw dirt on his name.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I dont want it to look like im defending that crazy b1tch, crazy or not , it happened just think its fukked up

How? I DON'T THINK ANYTHING RZA SAID RUSSELL DID WAS WRONG. I don't give a fukk if he's a white dude. Broad come into my party bugging out and threatening my guests with violence she gonna get a similar...if not exact...reaction from me.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
So the whole shyt about Russell crowe calling her a nikka thats just from azealias mouth?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So the whole shyt about Russell crowe calling her a nikka thats just from azealias mouth?

Yep. bytch lying. She's known to be mentally off and a liar. RZA says he never heard Russell call her ****** and I believe him. Why would anyone familiar with this broad believe her???

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Confirmed? Banks wasn't lying? :what:

Get y'all shyt together.

RZA BEEN saying Russell spit at that bytch. This is shortly after the incident:

TMZ

RZA's story NEVER CHANGED. RZA invited this crazy wench to a private party...she ended up spazzing, cursing out and threatening violence on guests (including grabbing glass and telling one she's gonna cut her)...Russell tosses her out his party and spits at her when the crazy hoe tries to forceably get back in. SAME STORY RZA TOLD SINCE DAY ONE.

This bullshyt don't need another thread.

I never said anything about Rza but I said Azelia wasn't lying. Rza was wrong for not sticking up for her and maybe he was in fact sticking up for the white man.

I respect the abbot but he has shown c00nish mentality, particularly when he said black men need to dress better so the police don't kill them.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
still wouldn't be surprised if we learn more about this situation after the movie releases or even during the press run. not gonna believe either side fully. RZA comes off as a c00n recently. Azealia did too in the past. Crowe has a reputation for outbursts and it isn't the first time he said some racist shyt in anger.

it's also incredibly easy to put this all on Azealia because of her reputation. and it's incredibly easy to see RZA taking Crowe's side in this situation. and it's easy to see Crowe lose his temper.

and may not be worth much, but she has apologized for her crazy and c00nish behavior. idk if RZA ever walked his shyt back.

but hey.

:yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I never said anything about Rza but I said Azelia wasn't lying. Rza was wrong for not sticking up for her and maybe he was in fact sticking up for the white man.

I respect the abbot but he has shown c00nish mentality, particularly when he said black men need to dress better so the police don't kill them.

RZA did her favors on the business side plus brought her to a party she had no business being at. He also stopped Russell by getting in between them after she was kicked out the party. He coulda just let Russell slap the shyt outta her. How is that "sticking up for the white man"? He owes that hoe nothing. Matter fact, she owes him an apology. Not for only the ill behavior at the party but also for continuing to badmouth him after all the shyt he did for her. fukk is wrong with y'all?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
still wouldn't be surprised if we learn more about this situation after the movie releases or even during the press run. not gonna believe either side fully. RZA comes off as a c00n recently. Azealia did too in the past. Crowe has a reputation for outbursts and it isn't the first time he said some racist shyt in anger.

it's also incredibly easy to put this all on Azealia because of her reputation. and it's incredibly easy to see RZA taking Crowe's side in this situation. and it's easy to see Crowe lose his temper.

and may not be worth much, but she has apologized for her crazy and c00nish behavior. idk if RZA ever walked his shyt back.

but hey.

:yeshrug:

You ain't gonna learn nothing more. Broad acted up at a party, got kicked out and spit at for acting violently. End of story. She's lying, cac fakkit.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
:dead: at russell crowe aka a list hollywood involved in all that shyt