RZA Responds To Social Media Attacks In OF Light Azealia Banks TMZ Interview, Update: Banks responds

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"Azealia threaten to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason. "

Wu Tang snitching? :scust:

This crazy psycho bytch almost ruined his Hollywood connection. He was trying to help out her career and do a good deed but she started acting stupid and made him look bad too. On top of that SHE threw him under the bus when she was asked about the whole altercation.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

The gawd set her up with a movie deal, put his word on the line to get her a record deal on the table just because she asked, hit her with a plane ticket (first class no doubt) just because she asked and felt comfortable enough to open her up to his circle and introduce her to a star actor. All she had to do is shut the fukk up, eat some cocktail shrimp and let the ink dry on the recording contract. But apparently that's asking too much :wow:
Word

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Before the night is over Azealia is insulting half the room she becomes loud and obnoxious.
There was nothing funny about her behavior. I felt a little embarrassed because she was my guest.

Still verbal abuse can be tolerated but when it goes physical...
Azealia threaten to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason.
Russell blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite.
Seeing is believing and I saw her behave as an obnoxious erratic individual and in the circles I frequent this was unprecedented.

Truth moment, this is bedwenching gone wrong.

She done banged crowe, and thought she had a pass, they checked her, she got offended, crowe disrespected her cause he felt he could, after showering her face with his cum, she likely made a joke about his sexual performance, he got pissed and threw her out, rza c00n ass sat back shaking his head as his nikka friend is embarrassing him in front of good ole white folks, banks is pissed because she thought she was part of the in crowd cause she was able to get some pink penis from crowe, crowe showed her she wasn't nothing but a nut and a fetish, she goes on social media and only talks about the disrespect part and not her likely banging a few of those white dudes in that room.

In the end, I don't care at all, when you lie with the dogs you get the fleas, but I'm more pissed that all these corny fake ass black feminist who blew a gasket over nate parker and a 17 year old case is not losing it here and you can hear a mouse piss on cotton, cause it has something to do with a white man, they have nothing to say. Where are the editorials? Where are they on talk shows and radio shows going in on crowe?

Full of shyt smh

4GlN0xBR.png

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
See whats funny is banks diggs black men out all the time ... Yet shes the stereo typical black-women viewed by white and black folk :snoop::dead: with that loud, horrible attiude shes a total hypocrite .... Rza actullly did his best to help her and she still fukked it up :deadrose: i hope this is the nail in the coffin for her and her career shes just a nutcase end ov case :mindblown: