RZA Responds To Social Media Attacks In OF Light Azealia Banks TMZ Interview, Update: Banks responds

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
after all the shyt she talked about black men, a black man still gave her a shot when everybody gave up on her, and that black man did everything he could to help her win, and she still wound up burning bridges with him :wow:
That's how shyt is. Where are those bytch nikkas who were camping to her in the other thread.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
RZA is an idiot but then he gave a black girl chance and said F the noise I do me
Banks goes crazy again and he ends up looking like an idiot

I feel sorry Azalea has these mental issues that destroy any opportunities she might get but yeah girl is a mess

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
This sounds legit but....

A lot of weird shyt in the entertainment industry...might have been 'that' kind of party and someone went too far w/ Azealia and she bugged out

Of course if true neither RZA or Azealia will tell the real story or they would be done

It also could have happened just as Azealia said but shes in a dangerous place because at this point something really fukked up could happen to her and nooboody would believe her

Gains

Superstar
Daps
It's interesting that Rza's only responding to criticism in beef as of lately are him selling Wu-tang albums exclusively to the breh that jacked up the price of Aids medicine and defending an Australian breh, coincidence :sas2::mjpls:

he made 2 milli selling a hyped up Wu affiliate album , RZA won

She is legit crazy. No sane person would ruin a business opportunity like that.

this chick burned all types of bridges long ago

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It's simple.squish both those stories together and you get the Truth.. except you need superman's daddy's side too.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's simple.squish both those stories together and you get the Truth.. except you need superman's daddy's side too.

Naw. I absolutely don't think ANY of what she's saying is true. Unlike some of yall, I wasn't born yesterday. The way RZA says she acted is 100% consistent with her behavior, on and OFF social media, since she came out. Again...you have to be a whole retard to believe any part of her story.