SahBabii Fader Interview

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
its just interesting how the marketing and production will have you thinking these dudes are on some bubble gum shyt then you hear their lyrics. &im like why are these guys being presented as some sunny, "let the kids have fun" alternative to gangster rap when the lyrical content is the same shyt a lot of times.

at least a more traditional rapper will give you some reason for the madness, a lot of this shyt is explanationless&emblematic of how guns are just seen as part of an aesthetic now by kids

probably going in too deep but i've had these thoughts on my mind for awhile regarding this new wave

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
its just interesting how the marketing and production will have you thinking these dudes are on some bubble gum shyt then you hear their lyrics. &im like why are these guys being presented as some sunny, "let the kids have fun" alternative to gangster rap when the lyrical content is the same shyt a lot of times.

at least a more traditional rapper will give you some reason for the madness, a lot of this shyt is explanationless&emblematic of how guns are just seen as part of an aesthetic now by kids

probably going in too deep but i've had these thoughts on my mind for awhile regarding this new wave
What your saying is complete nonsense

Y'all stay giving passes to the artist y'all like

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
What your saying is complete nonsense

Y'all stay giving passes to the artist y'all like

not really, i like these artists too. just acknowledging a flaw i see in how they're presented/regarded.

i have no preference or "side," sorry for you that you mistook that i did.

Daps
not really, i like these artists too. just acknowledging a flaw i see in how they're presented/regarded.

i have no preference or "side," sorry for you that you mistook that i did.
The contrast youre speakin to is the actial appeal tho IMO

• Dap
Reactions: dre