SahBabii Fader Interview

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
just youtubed him :picard:...we in the last days :picard:...such beautifully crafted demonic music :whew:...seems like his brother t3 is the man behind the music from what I seen in the performances Im scared for what he got coming his sht gonna be :demonic:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
My son played some pull up song this dude has and I legit went :picard: this shyt is demonic.

its just interesting how the marketing and production will have you thinking these dudes are on some bubble gum shyt then you hear their lyrics. &im like why are these guys being presented as some sunny, "let the kids have fun" alternative to gangster rap when the lyrical content is the same shyt a lot of times.

at least a more traditional rapper will give you some reason for the madness, a lot of this shyt is explanationless&emblematic of how guns are just seen as part of an aesthetic now by kids

probably going in too deep but i've had these thoughts on my mind for awhile regarding this new wave

youre intelligient shyt made me sad when i saw it too
if you can watch that and not feel some type of way idk

BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
just youtubed him :picard:...we in the last days :picard:...such beautifully crafted demonic music :whew:...seems like his brother t3 is the man behind the music from what I seen in the performances Im scared for what he got coming his sht gonna be :demonic:
realest shyt i read today

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lol all nikkas ever talk about is the guns in the Pull Up Wit Ah Stick record

Anyway the interview show he's an interesting cat, he's just not some ignant gun waving trap kid. Cliffs for y'all

-moved from Chicago to Atlanta becore high school

-his older brother was supposed to be the star but Sah ended up popping

-apparently he got A's and B's as a student shouted out his teachers, says he wants to experience college

-dude is a big fan of anime and Japanese culture, also into nature hence the references in his music to Titanaboas, amphibians, marsupials, big theme in his music

-didn't stay Indy because he doesn't have money, recorded his tape in his room on a busted mic, his brother engineered it, doesn't have money to travel. Believes label will take him to next level exposure wise.

-signed to Warner, they told him he could be the man there, believes Warner matches his aesthetic with the melodic, lighthearted cartoon stuff and remembers Warner Brothers cartoons as a kid

-Is cool if Drake doesn't hop on Pull Up With Ah Stick, understands he's busy, thanks Young Thug for reaching out to him on FaceTime and taking him to London

-explains Unknownism, it's a religion he created that is about black history. Talks about how 666 is the chemical makeup of melanin not mark of the beast. Dude is spiritual, and is misunderstood as a devil worshipper lol.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol all nikkas ever talk about is the guns in the Pull Up Wit Ah Stick record

-explains Unknownism, it's a religion he created that is about black history. Talks about how 666 is the chemical makeup of melanin not mark of the beast. Dude is spiritual, and is misunderstood as a devil worshipper lol.

This is where I have a problem. He keeps saying 6 protons 6 neutrons, 6 electrons is the meaning behind 666 and its about black ppl blah blah..... It has nothing to do with blacks. 6p6n6e is literally the structure of carbon which every life form on earth is based from. Dude is honestly stole his style from Thug, including how to make controversy. He is a smart dumb nikka lol he knows what he is doing but he needs to get his story straight for the nikkas who can see right thru his shyt.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
its just interesting how the marketing and production will have you thinking these dudes are on some bubble gum shyt then you hear their lyrics. &im like why are these guys being presented as some sunny, "let the kids have fun" alternative to gangster rap when the lyrical content is the same shyt a lot of times.

at least a more traditional rapper will give you some reason for the madness, a lot of this shyt is explanationless&emblematic of how guns are just seen as part of an aesthetic now by kids

probably going in too deep but i've had these thoughts on my mind for awhile regarding this new wave
Nelly did the same thing, he just didn't have guns in his video