Saigon feat. Jay Z & Swizz Beatz - Come on Baby (Remix)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think this is the video I remember.

You can't see Saigon punch P here though. You can see the breh in red almost accidentally connect.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
The label were really being dikks with Sai and that album.

Didn't they want to market him as the next 50 or a young lil summin?
Sai got some dope shyt. Some of those mixtapes :whew:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
lol... this the best vid

did P address this in the book? I cant remember
I thought there was a vid where you can clearly see Saigon punch Prodigy?
I don't remember about the book either. I let a friend have my copy of the book, I should have held onto it. :lolbron:

Daps
There's def a clip of him socking Prodigy somewhere. I remember Saigon had it posted on his Myspace page when it happened.

Used to be a huge Saigon fan, but cant say I kept up with him much the past couple of years tho. I remember the reaction him and his man gave me when I met him at an album signing when GSNT dropped when I told him I'd been waiting for this album since "Say Yes".

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There's def a clip of him socking Prodigy somewhere. I remember Saigon had it posted on his Myspace page when it happened.
Let's call in the experts. @IllmaticDelta
So that means P got snuffed twice. By Saigon and then, it looks to be almost accidentally, by the breh in red as he's turning around swinging. That second one knocked P down but he got right back up.
It's weird that Saigon and his man are just hiding on the corner of the stage and nobody seems to realize they are there, then the instant that they run off the stage they are chased. :russ:
I could have swore Saigon was riding on his man when he ran out. :mjlol:
But i guess not.