Saigon feat. Jay Z & Swizz Beatz - Come on Baby (Remix)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never understood the hype about saigon. ever. as an mc the bars didnt match the bark imo.

he definitely had his moments (dear god could he rap reckless), dont get me wrong. but so many were trying to sell him as next up, and i just couldnt hear it.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
never understood the hype about saigon. ever. as an mc the bars didnt match the bark imo.

he definitely had his moments (dear god could he rap reckless), dont get me wrong. but so many were trying to sell him as next up, and i just couldnt hear it.

all you need to hear is this

Best_Of_Saigon_AKA_The_Yardfather_Vol_1.gif

classic:blessed:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
@mobbinfms how did you feel when this happened?

I could have swore Saigon was riding on his man when he ran out. :mjlol:
But i guess not.
i remember some dude said he rode out on his homie like yoshi or some shyt :heh:
this beat may be my fav Just beat. what was goin on in his head, this is nothing short of cuckoo :dame:

Daps
I remember I used to stan Saigon, Papoose and Chamillionaire during 05-07
Remember those papoose smack dvd freestyles and his mixtapes. Sharades, alphabetical slaughter, victory freestyle, i get gully (i get money freestyle). You couldn't tell me he wasn't going to make it

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all you need to hear is this

Best_Of_Saigon_AKA_The_Yardfather_Vol_1.gif

classic:blessed:

appreciate it breh. but like i said, i've tried. always thought saigon was average at best, with some really, really dope moments sprinkled throughout.

i'm a give this another try:salute: tho. fukk it.