:mjlol:

I'm getting a good ass laugh outta this
Already :dead: @ the first thread

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
It proves Young Thug has been forced down on us the entire time and he doesn't have a rabid fan base as he is portray to have. He's an internet darling/sensation at best but even that is begin to fade to the point these wack ass blogs are proclaiming him underrated these days to save face. Yeah he has millions a views on YouTube and streams but how we know they not inflated?

They was plastering this nikka all over the place in his dresses, in his tutu's, etc etc and it didn't work. In alot of ways I feel like Thugga is a failed experiment in terms to social engineering to get young black males to start more dressing feminine. Now its like they got Lil Uzi Vert to replace him since he has more appeal and his management is on point unlike Thugs

I can't even lie and say there was music I fukked with from Thug but it was shyt like Stoner, Danny Glover, Blanguage...his early stuff way before he was on that gay shyt and was treated as some role model for being different in hip-hop.

And this is like his 4th or 5th flop in a row...Thug gotta realize these antics, gimmicks, gay trolling shyt isn't working.
And the thing about Uzi is he appeals to white people far more then Black People as soon as that photo came out of him dressing like a bytch his Black fanbase:hubie:the Media thinks we are stupid and will copy anything as long as a famous Black Person does it ie Hillary bringing out celeb after celeb thinking it will win our vote.

They pushing all these borderline homo rappers thinking it will fukk us up, when in reality their own kids follow these rappers FAR more then we do and are far more gullible then us look at XXXception his fanbase is pretty much 100% Suburban cacs.

Karmas a bytch Whats meant to destroy us will affect their kids alot more then us.

Last edited:

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
When are these labels gonna push another "Lamar" or "Cole"? Its obvious what the masses want.

The masses are actually going out and spending their $$$ on rappers with substance. Wouldn't it make more sense from a business perspective to :camby:with these trash, mumble mouth rappers and start pushing rappers with lyrical talent and substance?
or another drake lol

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
i think the leaks fukked with his labels interest in pushing him proper maybe

but he also would probably fare better on a strong indie, i feel like you see clips of his shows that are lit, but it doesnt seem to translate

i dunno if thats on him or a label

maybe he should go the spitta route and drop everything as free mixtapes, and then only drop maybe 1 actual ablum a year. that way he can just capitalize off touring and merch, and not really deal with the struggles of proper album releases

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I just realized Beautiful Thugger Girls is officially labeled as his "debut album", when 2 of his previous "commercial mixtapes" were being pushed as official albums before they realized he was gonna flop and changed them:mjlol:they want this guy to happen so bad :laff:

Yeah it doesn't work like that.

nikka literally with the "I'm just playing my shyts are mixtapes" :pachaha: