Sales projections: 2 Chainz - 60k ... Big Boi - 25K ... Young Thug - 5k

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It proves Young Thug has been forced down on us the entire time and he doesn't have a rabid fan base as he is portray to have. He's an internet darling/sensation at best but even that is begin to fade to the point these wack ass blogs are proclaiming him underrated these days to save face. Yeah he has millions a views on YouTube and streams but how we know they not inflated?

They was plastering this nikka all over the place in his dresses, in his tutu's, etc etc and it didn't work. In alot of ways I feel like Thugga is a failed experiment in terms to social engineering to get young black males to start more dressing feminine. Now its like they got Lil Uzi Vert to replace him since he has more appeal and his management is on point unlike Thugs

I can't even lie and say there was music I fukked with from Thug but it was shyt like Stoner, Danny Glover, Blanguage...his early stuff way before he was on that gay shyt and was treated as some role model for being different in hip-hop.

And this is like his 4th or 5th flop in a row...Thug gotta realize these antics, gimmicks, gay trolling shyt isn't working.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Thugga with that MEGA Flop

That album ain't even bad tho, something is wrong and fishy with his numbers. This explains that troll tweet he put out about 2Pac trying to latch on to the hype around the movie.

Solid numbers for 2Chainz IMO
:yeshrug:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
When I found out this nikka was naming his album Easy Breezy Beautiful Thugger Girls I had already decided I wasnt going listen to it:mjlol:
Why should I take a nikka seriously if doesnt take his own career seriously :yeshrug:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
When I found out this nikka was naming his album Easy Breezy Beautiful Thugger Girls I had already decided I wasnt going listen to it:mjlol:
Why should I take a nikka seriously if doesnt take his own career seriously :yeshrug:
Miss out on a classic album because of the title, brehs :wow:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
barter 6 > criminal minded
full

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If Thug is an industry plant why doesn't the industry force him on us? White hipster publications enjoying your project doesn't make you an industry plant. Look at what happened with Fancy by Iggy. Real industry plants don't fail.

Clear Channel’s ‘On the Verge’ program helped make Iggy Azalea a star. Here’s how it works.
He has been forced on us. He's been planted to push a certain agenda. The hype has never matched up with the actual success. He has yet to meet expectations once and it's been like 5 years.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
He has been forced on us. He's been planted to push a certain agenda. The hype has never matched up with the actual success. He has yet to meet expectations once and it's been like 5 years.
He hasn't been forced though. Like I said, Fancy by Iggy was forced. Clear Channel radio stations were "required to play that song at least 150 times." Y'all think just because publications like rappers you don't like, they're "plants." Industry plants don't flop.