San Andreas is TOO DAMN HARD

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
lol because she owns a PS3 and i havent owned a console in years? the only games i play are GTA and some old school joints like Sonic and shyt. it's just not a part of my life that much anymore, hasn't been for years now. i'm not a huge gamer :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nothing about San Andreas or GTA in general was hard....:childplease:

6827193067_87b446529b.jpg

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I see some nikkas talkin' about how they like to use cheats in the GTA games to pass certain missions.....I don't do that shyt unless I'm planning NOT to save the game afterwards. I heard that once you saved the game after activating a cheat, you'll never be able to get a full 100% for that saved game :sadbron:

out4dolo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

GTA 4 is the easiest. Getting away from cops is a breeze. I barely remember 3 but iirc it wasn't that hard. The only really hard mission I remember is when you have to destroy the coffee stands in the city in like 6 minutes or something.

And there was one where you had to get some dude to the airport in under 5 minutes or something which was pretty tough. Other than that :yeshrug:

My beef with GTA4 was it felt like whenever I did ANYTHING...a fukking cop was there...shyt was annoying as fukk....yea it was easy to get away and reset it, but having to do that shyt over and over was mad annoying. And also..mu fukkas was blowing up my phone 24/7 was annoying as fukk too. NO I DONT wanna go on a double date right now, im killing mu fukkas.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've beat every GTA game except for Vice City Stories, The Ballad Of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned.

All the others, the official releases, I've beaten them :win:

Missing out not playing Ballad of Gay Tony bra

The main character was annoying but the missions were piff :whoo:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got lucky and finished that rc plane courrier mission on the first try :whew:
and just noticed the flamethrower in the construction yard behind the garage in san fierro on this playthrough :jawalrus:
I would easily say Zero's first two missions were the hardest thus far