San Andreas is TOO DAMN HARD

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hardest mission in SA was when you had to fly those damn airplanes and blow up those vans for the nerdy guy Zero.

When I finally beat the game though, I was :stylin:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
One of the hardest missions for me was the one with the plane where u gotta fly low to remain undetected. Then u gotta blow some sh!t up and fly back. Took me a long time to beat that one. Matter fact, I didn't beat it, my friend did it for me.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Fucc this.. Ima start putting in cheats

Fucc I care about a 100% completion for lmao

Word, u don't even get any PSN trophies or XBL achievements for that sh1t anyway
:rudy:

Just enjoy the ride n1ggas, ain't nothing better than having infinite health and ammo and gunning down gang bangers like ur The Terminator trying to invade ur turf

:youngsabo:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
One of the hardest missions for me was the one with the plane where u gotta fly low to remain undetected. Then u gotta blow some sh!t up and fly back. Took me a long time to beat that one. Matter fact, I didn't beat it, my friend did it for me.

Never finished that remote control helicopter mission :to:

izU5CrzRFLDEP.gif

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not all cheats affect getting 100%

Some can affect certain missions (Madd Dogg mission I think) I believe which will keep you from beating it. But I think you can use health, armor, weapon cheats fine.

Yeah fukk it, I guess don't use anything just in case :laugh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:rudy: the hell?

san andreas was fukking easy compared to Gta4

in GTA4 cops were everywhere...shyt was mad annoying.

Well, Liberty City is based on NYC... in real life in NYC there are cops everywhere :troll:

:wtf: at you saying SA was easy compared to GTA 4. The Flying school in SA is harder than anything in GTA 4 IMO.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The only mission that really frustrated me was that remote plane mission in San Fierro. Called Supply Planes or Supply Lines or some shyt like that.

I remember finally blowing up all the vans (or was it something else?) after trying for days. I'm feeling like a gawd and then the game tells me "Good job, Now fly back to the starting point :umad:"

the speed that my controller flew across my room :wow:

lrm98

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah I got got stuck on that mission too...like you I assumed if I flew too high my plane would be would be deteced and shot down so I kept crashing while attempting a loop to loop between a crevise on that part where you reach those unavoidable trees assuming that was the correct manevuer to pass them which is why they forced me to learnt it in the flying mission in the 1st place and if I tried to fly over them I would be detected and be bombed on...After repeated fails one day I just decided to try and clear the trees and any other obstacles by flying over them anyway inspite of the threats/warning of detection...Turns out that's what I should've done all along..While I would quickly lower my altittue and didn't wait to see the outcome if I stayed that high even when the detection bar goes full nothing happened...The mission wasn't hard at all when I figured that out....I jus tdon't see why was I forced to spend so much time learning all those flying tricks in flight school when none of that ish was necessary to pass that one plane /fligh tmission:dwillhuh:

out4dolo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Liberty City is based on NYC... in real life in NYC there are cops everywhere :troll:

:wtf: at you saying SA was easy compared to GTA 4. The Flying school in SA is harder than anything in GTA 4 IMO.

I didn't have a problem with the flying school shyt. I played that shyt on a xbox tho and not a ps2 so I don't know if controllers made a difference. But I finished them shyts.

kyng516

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
that could've been the problem now that i think of it, i guess now i can finally disconnect the ps2 and start it over.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
for anyone trying to get money without cheats, just go to the horse betting place in LS and keep betting on the horse with the worse odds. Just keep making small bets according to your cash and the system will eventually reward you.

made millions of that betting machine.:takedat:

also, didn't R* end up making the Zero missions easier after they re-released it? Just don't be holding down the gas the entire mission and you should be good brehs

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
:huhldup:

I'm a trillioniare n1gga

playing a GTA game without cheats is gay bro

again theres no trophies so who cares?

:ahh:

its cool using cheats like flying cars and shyt, but using em to get through the story?:wtf:

I guess I am abusing the system too though:lolbron: