San Andreas is TOO DAMN HARD

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
One of the hardest missions for me was the one with the plane where u gotta fly low to remain undetected. Then u gotta blow some sh!t up and fly back. Took me a long time to beat that one. Matter fact, I didn't beat it, my friend did it for me.

Its easy all you gotta do is fly over the ocean and you beat it easy

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That mission where you got to kill OG Loc's cell mate :damn:

The mission when you're on a bike w/ Smoke, and you got to shoot all those folks coming at you on bikes and trucks :damn:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
lol @ ya'll playing GTA for it's 'missions'.

GTA is better played as a go H.A.M. simulator.

Driving around, blowing shyt up, running over people, getting chased by the cops.

fukk you need missions for?

After I beat the first Grand Theft Auto 3, I never felt the desire to beat another GTA game again.

I was like 'Okay I graduated' I'm just gonna fukk around in every GTA game after that. No need to beat it. Just f*ck shyt up.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
you're tripping, everyone loves to fukk around, but the missions and story are a big part of the GTA experiences. Toreno, Truth, Woozie (among many others) >>>>>

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
you're tripping, everyone loves to fukk around, but the missions and story are a big part of the GTA experiences. Toreno, Truth, Woozie (among many others) >>>>>
if you don't do the missions you can't even get onto other parts of the map. that changed a bit in SA where you couldn't drive across the bridges but you could swim or drive across the huge expanse of land to another section but as soon as you hit a certain spot it's 5/6 stars i think and you die quick as fukk. if you do the missions you can go anywhere you want

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nicca I still went to the other parts of the maps 5/6 stars that's the only way to play. GTA doesn't have an easy or hard difficulty, just level of stars.

The longer you stay alive at them levels the higher your gangsta. The more epic the chase. Adrenaline Ruuuuusshh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTjqKd_Ivm4"]Twista - Adrenaline Rush - YouTube[/ame]

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nicca I still went to the other parts of the maps 5/6 stars that's the only way to play. GTA doesn't have an easy or hard difficulty, just level of stars.

The longer you stay alive at them levels the higher your gangsta. The more epic the chase. Adrenaline Ruuuuusshh.

Twista - Adrenaline Rush - YouTube
it worked in SA but in VC & GTAIII you couldn't go to the other parts of the map without doing the missions.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
lol @ ya'll playing GTA for it's 'missions'.

GTA is better played as a go H.A.M. simulator.

Driving around, blowing shyt up, running over people, getting chased by the cops.

fukk you need missions for?

After I beat the first Grand Theft Auto 3, I never felt the desire to beat another GTA game again.

I was like 'Okay I graduated' I'm just gonna fukk around in every GTA game after that. No need to beat it. Just f*ck shyt up.

This was true in the beginning, especially after gamers had to deal with side scrolling 2d platformers for so long. Then Mario 64 and Tomb Raider came out in 96 and had us like :ohhh:

The very next gen GTA3 came out and literally crushed the buildings and took open world games to the next level.

but as of 2012 that novelty is basically gone now and people aren't as excited about the ability to do "almost anything" in open world games anymore. I care more about gameplay/story than the idea of being able to go anywhere I want and do anything, that sh1t died for me in the early 2000s

Which is the reason why I think Mafia II >>> GTAIV. I could give two sh1ts that the open world was limited and I couldn't do a bunch of random dumb sh1t. The story/gameplay was better and that's all that matters.

I'm replaying San Andreas simply for the missions/story and not to waste my time doing random dumb sh1t.

:manny:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
SA is the GOAT game. I hope 5 changes that

That RC mission isnt that hard if you just fly low in the streets between the houses. dont fly over the buildings as much as possible, that eats up your gas. fly low.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word, u don't even get any PSN trophies or XBL achievements for that sh1t anyway
:rudy:

Just enjoy the ride n1ggas, ain't nothing better than having infinite health and ammo and gunning down gang bangers like ur The Terminator trying to invade ur turf

:youngsabo:

sounds boring if they cant damage u, the fun for me would last about half a minute. Thats y i dont fukk with cheat codes, its like ripping myself off