Astronomy (8th light)

nc-noose.jpg

:wtf:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not big on what racist lingo is but why even do that to yourself and be anywhere borderline percieved racist

I'm starting to believe the portrayals of Palin as a dunce

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I laugh when people get all indignant when they see situations like this. These people understand what they are doing and they are looking for these types of reactions.

Nothing a CAC does will ever surprise me. The dichotomy surrounding that race is :mindblown:.

These people have been directly involved in much of the misery of all the other races and cultures on this planet. From the afrikans, the jews, the native americans, the asians, to the indigenous peoples of australia and yet they have contributed much good to those same peoples they have tried to bring down.

It truly is the mark of a sadist/masochistic personality.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I would not live in North Carolina. fukk that. Racist ass muthafukkas.

Who does that?

These people on here and across the internet love their low taxes and "less government" They can keep the south and their lack of services and I'll keep the north and my self respect as a black person. Only the cops in NY, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit act like this out loud. In the south, its in your face, its everywhere.