Sarah Palin "Obama's Shuck and Jive Ends With Benghazi Lies"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These people on here and across the internet love their low taxes and "less government" They can keep the south and their lack of services and I'll keep the north and my self respect as a black person. Only the cops in NY, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit act like this out loud. In the south, its in your face, its everywhere.

If you live in a Southern/ Red State I've got to wonder if you're a c00n...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
These people on here and across the internet love their low taxes and "less government" They can keep the south and their lack of services and I'll keep the north and my self respect as a black person. Only the cops in NY act like this out loud. In the south, its in your face, its everywhere.

Eh...I heard it's like that in some small towns where blacks are outnumbered. But no, it's not like that all over the south. I've lived in the south my whole life (VA and FL) and I haven't seen any blatant in-your-face type racism...subtle shyt, but that's everywhere. But I've only lived in metro areas with large black populations. People ain't gonna call you "boy" or no shyt like that. They're not crazy. Maybe in some hillbilly ass town with 5,000 people and 4, 990 of them are white. But not in cities.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you live in a Southern/ Red State I've got to wonder if you're a c00n...

Look at these nikkas willingly move there because "ah breh :ohlawd: look at them cheap homes built with glue and rubber band:gladbron:" But then there all "wahhh these whites are so racist" what were you expecting?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh...I heard it's like that in some small towns where blacks are outnumbered. But no, it's not like that all over the south. I've lived in the south my whole life (VA and FL) and I haven't seen any blatant in-your-face type racism...subtle shyt, but that's everywhere. But I've only lived in metro areas with large black populations. People ain't gonna call you "boy" or no shyt like that. They're not crazy. Maybe in some hillbilly ass town with 5,000 people and 4, 990 of them are white. But not in cities.

True. But like you said. Lots of black people where you grew up. In college programs they treat you like crap unless you play a sport.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@VictorVonDoom do you feel like a c00n for living in the south?

Last edited by a moderator:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think he is @88m3. He's just more used to (some)white people acting like this. Up here we aren't used to uncivilized crap like that in public.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I dont think he is @88m3. He's just more used to (some)white people acting like this. Up here we aren't used to uncivilized crap like that in public.

:laff: Dude do you know how ridiculous and comical you sound? Have you ever been anywhere in the south in your life? You seem to have some caricatured stereotype in your head that everywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line is Civil War re-enacters doing mock Obama lynchings. My experiences with white people in VA and FL are no different than my experiences with white people in NY or Cali or anywhere in the country I've been.

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Dude do you know how ridiculous and comical you sound? Have you ever been anywhere in the south in your life? You seem to have some caricatured stereotype in your head that everywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line is Civil War re-enacters doing mock Obama lynchings. My experiences with white people in VA and no different than my experiences with white people in NY or Cali or anywhere in the country I've been.

I admit I take it too far. I haven't been. Maybe I should go sometime.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk?

At first I was tempted to this this wasn't real, but damn...How she gonna spin this blatant racism. This aint no subtle coded language.

Of course I'm not surprised that people are defending this c*nt and saying her comments weren't racist.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm not outraged by any of this, is there something wrong with me? I can't even be bothered to strike up indignant anger or anything that woman says.