nc-noose.jpg

:wtf:

wtf, smh and people always tell me NC is a good state :sitdown:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
You left wing fakkits put Sarah Palin and George W. Bush mannequins in nooses and put Bush's head on a stake in a HBO movie.

Quit your fukking whining .

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not outraged by any of this, is there something wrong with me? I can't even be bothered to strike up indignant anger or anything that woman says.

Exactly. This shyt is typical of the American Crackkka. Once you see them for the vile, hateful, and evil set of people that they are you're not surprised by anything they do or say. That's like being mad at a retard for drooling on your shyt :manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Between Palin, Mourdock, and Trump today, Romney must be like ":snoop: Will you motherfukkers just shut up for 13 days?"

Props to these people for reminding America what the true face of the Republican party is.

none of them have any allegiance to romney. deep down they hate that fukker too.

black crown

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Boro
Come on man....I live in NC and trust this aint going on everywhere in the state. People are blatant like that.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
uh corse libruls are playin da race card agen. we cant have a onnist dial log about race in dis c*ntry becuh blas alwayz trine to itimidate whies into silense so dey cant speek da truf about da racism and lack uh moruh caracta uh blas.

sarah palin is a sweet pourselin angel sent from heven. u gold teef havin thugs need to know your plase and show her propa respet. juss be happy u got ur obomma fone.