Sasha Banks On Stone Cold Podcast (Cliff Notes)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They had an opportunity when they had the storyline with her and Alexa, but they wasted it.
We need to stop putting any faith in the McMahon family. They have done this at legit every opportunity since 2001. They want the family name and company name to always be the biggest draws while at the same time making sure the wrestlers can’t draw without them so they have total control. Making money and putting out a good product are not really a priority. shyt, if WCW hadn’t threatened to put them out of business, the stars of 1997-2001 wouldn’t have become stars either.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hold on :usure: we gonna act like Seasons 1-3 wasn't great seasons? :usure:We gonna act like Seasons 4-7 wasn't prime nonsensical video game car crash fukkery with the day time shoot-outs and various non making sense scenarios? :wow:Dat Suttery
I recall more daytime shootouts in seasons 1-2 actually and season 4 not having that much suttery honestly :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hold on :usure: we gonna act like Seasons 1-3 wasn't great seasons? :usure:We gonna act like Seasons 4-7 wasn't prime nonsensical video game car crash fukkery with the day time shoot-outs and various non making sense scenarios? :wow:Dat Suttery

The Suttery was there in the beginning, but it went overload later. I, too, thought seasons 1-3 were the best; 4 is where the Suttery was exposed more.

The majority of Cats on here shyt on S3 but I liked it. :ld:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The Suttery was there in the beginning, but it went overload later. I, too, thought seasons 1-3 were the best; 4 is where the Suttery was exposed more.

The majority of Cats on here shyt on S3 but I liked it. :ld:
I love the Belfast season 3 as well
WWrya.gif