Saudi authorities seek death penalty for coming out

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA

Saudi law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of “sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia.

The judiciary reportedly also claimed there has been a large rise in “perverts” displaying “sins and obscenities” on social media in the Sunni Kingdom.

It comes after a Saudi man was arrested this week when he raised the rainbow flag outside his home in Jeddah.

The doctor was arrested by religious police within hours of hoisting the flag in the port city.

But he was released shortly afterwards when he claimed he had no idea what the pride flag symbolised.

In addition, Okaz reported that a man in his 50s was arrested for making sexual advances to men online.

Currently, the Saudi government hands out fines, prison sentences and whipping for being openly gay.

A second conviction automatically merits automatic executions although vigilante executions are also common.

:krs::gladbron::whoo:

:ehh::myman:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:salute::blessed:

:dj2:

:stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

SAUDIS AINT PLAYIN NO GAMES BREHS

:mjlol::lolbron::heh::pachaha::russ::bryan:

THESE FAKKITS GOTTA GO

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOF :huhldup:

98519.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Saudi law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of “sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia.

The judiciary reportedly also claimed there has been a large rise in “perverts” displaying “sins and obscenities” on social media in the Sunni Kingdom.

It comes after a Saudi man was arrested this week when he raised the rainbow flag outside his home in Jeddah.

The doctor was arrested by religious police within hours of hoisting the flag in the port city.

But he was released shortly afterwards when he claimed he had no idea what the pride flag symbolised.

:stopitslime: Naw son, you tried them and saw they werent fukking around.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Saudi Arabia actually has a lot of homosexuals. It is VERY common and dudes who engage in it are not that stigmatized.

Feminine and cross dressers are more likely to face sexual harrasment than being attacked for being gay.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Yet we give them billions.

Saudis also kidnap and sodomize east african women

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Saudi Arabia actually has a lot of homosexuals. It is VERY common and dudes who engage in it are not that stigmatized.

Feminine and cross dressers are more likely to face sexual harrasment than being attacked for being gay.
....point ⁈:sitdown:

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA