Saudi authorities seek death penalty for coming out

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Verily I say unto them whom will hearken unto my words that homosexuality and any sexual relationship that is not between man and woman, is an abomination before the Lord thy God. I do not condone the execution of these persons, but Gods word must be embedded throughout all of the earth. Let us find ways to embrace and convert our misguided brothers and sisters, not execute them because of their sin.

In this era, we survive only by Gods grace. If not, wouldn't we all endure pain and tragedy for our sins? Repent and turn from thy wicked ways. Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve for no man can serve two masters and inherit the kingdom of God. God bless the LBGT and may they receive their salvation.
:mjlol:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Neither is a woman's mouth or anus but that doesn't stop people from fukking both. lol What kind of shytty argument is that? You think the human species should stick to reproducing and nothing else? :heh: You homophobes are among the worst, hating on people that have no affect on you at all. You are simply upset because they don't do what you want them to do or what your good book commands them to do.

:russell:

EXCUSES, EXCUSES

:snooze:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SO YOUR WILLING TO PART WAYS WITH YOUR TWO BIGGEST ALLIES FROM THAT REGION OVER THEIR POLICIES⁈:what:

WHY⁈ IS IT BECAUSE OF MORALISTIC REASONS⁈:comeon:

DOES THE US STILL HAVE ANY MORAL FIBER TO STAND ON RIGHT NOW:dahell:

Saudi Arabia is the largest financier of sunni islamic terrorism in the world

15 of the 19 hijackers in 9/11 were Saudis, the San Bernandino killers were Saudis

The Saudis are why we keep getting involved in the middle east

Israel is habitual human rights violator. They have sequestered the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip into ghettos akin to ones that Jews were held in right before the Holocause

I am truly speechless by your post, You display an inordinate lack of knowledge on foreign policy

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
We gave oil long standing viability and stability in the international market by allowing OPEC producers to trade oil on the US dollar

I'm not familiar with the ramifications of letting OPEC trade in Dollars or why the US would do this.

But I do know about US selling billions of dollars worth of military hardware ANNUALLY to the Saudis. At one point they had more fighter jets than pilots trained to fly them.

Not to mention the neverending training and servicing contracts for the military...American companies getting first dibs on huge billion dollar infrastructure contracts inside the Kingdom.

Financing anything the US wanted from Afghanistan Mujahideen to Syrian rebels.

Saudi is a cash cow bro. Quid pro quo.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Saudi Arabia is the largest financier of sunni islamic terrorism in the world

15 of the 19 hijackers in 9/11 were Saudis, the San Bernandino killers were Saudis

The Saudis are why we keep getting involved in the middle east

Israel is habitual human rights violator. They have sequestered the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip into ghettos akin to ones that Jews were held in right before the Holocause

I am truly speechless by your post, You display an inordinate lack of knowledge on foreign policy

'I am truly speechless by your post, You display an inordinate lack of knowledge on foreign policy'

...YEAH YEAH YEAH :shaq2:

BLAH BLAH BLAH:ahh:

YOU'RE MAD FOR REASONS THAT GO BEYOND MY POST:mjlol:

ANYWAY ARE YOU AT LEAST MAD BECAUSE OF MORALISTIC REASONS⁉:ehh:

SHOULD THE US PART WAYS WITH ITS TWO BIGGEST ALLIES BECAUSE OF SOME TYPE OF MORALISTIC VIRTUE⁉:lolbron:

ANSWER THAT⁉:russ:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
A little thing called religion breh. God said the punishment for homosexuality is death :manny:

But I notice some of the same people that say that drink, smoke, use drugs, are promiscuous, etc.. but when it comes to gay people it's fukk them because Gawd or Allah told them so :mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Saudi law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.
The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.
According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of “sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia.
The judiciary reportedly also claimed there has been a large rise in “perverts” displaying “sins and obscenities” on social media in the Sunni Kingdom.
It comes after a Saudi man was arrested this week when he raised the rainbow flag outside his home in Jeddah.
The doctor was arrested by religious police within hours of hoisting the flag in the port city.
But he was released shortly afterwards when he claimed he had no idea what the pride flag symbolised.
In addition, Okaz reported that a man in his 50s was arrested for making sexual advances to men online.
Currently, the Saudi government hands out fines, prison sentences and whipping for being openly gay.
A second conviction automatically merits automatic executions although vigilante executions are also common.
SAUDIS AINT PLAYIN NO GAMES BREH
THESE FAKKITS GOTTA GO
I guess all the Hollywood elite or LGBT leaders aren't going to stage a marching protest in Riyadh anytime soon.