Saudi authorities seek death penalty for coming out

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
But I notice some of the same people that say that drink, smoke, use drugs, are promiscuous, etc.. but when it comes to gay people it's fukk them because Gawd or Allah told them so :mjlol:

ITS FUNNY HOW YALL COLI DUDES ARE QUICK TO POINT OUT FAULTS JUST TO VALIDATE OR LEGITIMIZE YOUR OWN

THAT KINDA OF 'BUSTHEAD TROLL TACTIC NEEDS GO:camby:

YALL GONNA HAVE TO FABRICATE BETTER EXCUSES TO DEFEND FAKKITRY....:lolbron::russ:

SEEMS LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD AINT TRYING TO HAVE IT:mjlol::scusthov:

I DARE THE US TO ATTACK THE SAUDIS OR ISRAEL FOR NOT EMBRACING GAYS:shaq:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
ITS FUNNY HOW YALL COLI DUDES ARE QUICK TO POINT OUT FAULTS JUST TO VALIDATE OR LEGITIMIZE YOUR OWN

THAT KINDA OF 'BUSTHEAD TROLL TACTIC NEEDS GO:camby:

YALL GONNA HAVE TO FABRICATE BETTER EXCUSES TO DEFEND FAKKITRY....:lolbron::russ:

SEEMS LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD AINT TRYING TO HAVE IT:mjlol::scusthov:

I'm not defending shyt, I'm pointing out how backwards and retarded it is to put someone to death over who they're fukking. That sounds like a rational law to you? :mjlol:

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
I'm not defending shyt, I'm pointing out how backwards and retarded it is to put someone to death over who they're fukking. That sounds like a rational law to you? :mjlol:

...so by the rationale of your question somebody could be fukking an infant and that would be ok with you :patrice:

OHIO CAC RAPES 6 MONTH OLD BABY TO DEATH

Source:
Ohio executes man who killed, raped 6-month-old

too bad the US is putting those jokers to death too..'.infant fukkers should die'...does that sound rational to you breh⁈

or do you prefer lawlessness⁈:martin:

...you probably should reword your question or check your morals breh:ufdup:

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
...so by the rationale of your question somebody could be fukking an infant and that would be ok with you :patrice:

OHIO CAC RAPES 6 MONTH OLD BABY TO DEATH

Source:
Ohio executes man who killed, raped 6-month-old

too bad the US is putting those jokers to death too..'.infant fukkers should die'...does that sound rational to you breh⁈

or do you prefer lawlessness⁈:martin:

...you probably should reword your question or check your morals breh:ufdup:

Breh... you're trying to compare a grown man fukking an infant (who can't consent to any sexual activity for obvious reasons) to two adult males or females having a consensual relationship? :stopitslime:

The guy in the article deserved his execution because he violated the baby's safety and body.

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Breh... you're trying to compare a grown man fukking an infant (who can't consent to any sexual activity for obvious reasons) to two adult males or females having a consensual relationship? :stopitslime:

The guy in the article deserved his execution because he violated the baby's safety and body.

then reword your question breh:stopitslime:
and I think you should still check your morals if you think fakkitry is cool breh:martin:

that life has no future and leads to sickness and disease....plus karma that you, your family and them will get for supporting lawlessness:ufdup:

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
and I think you should still check your morals if you think fakkitry is cool breh:martin:

Ok, well putting anyone to death or hating them over having a consensual relationship with someone else is backwards and retarded. What can be immoral about a sexual orientation? I don't see it as moral or immoral, I simply see it as what they like and it's also none of my business. Let's take two men for example. Both wake up in the AM, take a shower, go to work, and come home. One fukks his wife and the other fukks his husband. You're telling me that one guy is worse than the other just because he loves someone of the same sex? :dahell:

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Ok, well putting anyone to death or hating them over having a consensual relationship with someone else is backwards and retarded. What can be immoral about a sexual orientation? I don't see it as moral or immoral, I simply see it as what they like and it's also none of my business. Let's take two men for example. Both wake up in the AM, take a shower, go to work, and come home. One fukks his wife and the other fukks his husband. You're telling me that one guy is worse than the other just because he loves someone of the same sex? :dahell:

...hey breh its your karma....if you really think fakkitry is cool then own up to every piece of that karma and then some:ehh:

and by the way over 95 percent of so called gays say or claim to having been raped as kids...:lupe:

and scientifically theres only two possible sexual orientations...male or female....anything else is deviance and un-natural:camby:

so not only is it immoral [pretty much every religion forbids it] but also very psychotic :scust:

you know sodomy was banned here before and 'homosexuality' was classified as a mental disease⁈ you know that right⁈:dahell:

but thanks to your liberal friends you can be as lawless as you want....well enjoy aids breh enjoy karma and aids:lolbron::mjlol:

:scust:

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
...hey breh its your karma....if you really think fakkitry is cool then own up to every piece of that karma and then some:ehh:
I'll get negative karma for treating people like.... human beings? :krs:

and by the way over 95 percent of so called gays say or claim to having been raped as kids...:lupe:

I'll need receipts for that.

and scientifically theres only two possible sexual orientations...male or female....anything else is deviance and un-natural:camby:

I don't necessarily disagree with this. I don't necessarily get how one could be "born in the wrong body" for example, but if that's how they feel :yeshrug:

so not only is it immoral [pretty much every religion forbids it] but also very psychotic :scust:

You mean the same religions that say that you should be put to death for working on a Sunday or suggesting that a man flying to heaven at night on a winged horse was a real life actual event? :krs: :mjlol:

you know sodomy was banned here before and 'homosexuality' was classified as a mental disease⁈ you know that right⁈:dahell:

Medical and physiological definitions and theories change once new evidence is presented. You know that, right?! :dahell:

shhh-kull & bones

Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
I'll get negative karma for treating people like.... human beings? :krs:

I'll need receipts for that.

I don't necessarily disagree with this. I don't necessarily get how one could be "born in the wrong body" for example, but if that's how they feel :yeshrug:

You mean the same religions that say that you should be put to death for working on a Sunday or suggesting that a man flying to heaven at night on a winged horse was a real life actual event? :krs: :mjlol:

Medical and physiological definitions and theories change once new evidence is presented. You know that, right?! :dahell:

ok what was the new evidence breh:lolbron::russ:did the anus all of the sudden became a sex organ:mjlol:

you wanna argue and go back and forth cause you feel theres some type of moral virtue in defending fakkitry...ok I get it:pachaha:

but what is your moralistic values based on if you dont believe in God/religion or basic natural law⁉:wtb::scust:

You believe in letting every body party right:patrice:

but when these fags are down and out yall liberal hypocrites are nowhere to be found:mjlol::lolbron::russ::sadcam:

contrary to what you may believe these fags aint really living that great:mjcry::scust:

many are dead broke, sick dying of wild diseases and on drugs ect....:scust:

dont sit on your lazy liberal behind and ask for receipts breh:dahell:

go do your own damn research....:damn:

I have produced at least two articles already....:dahell:

.plus you should already know that whole societies were wipe out in the past because of that madness:whoo:

why do you think europe had a dark age breh:lupe:

anyway life is a harsh teacher especially for ignorant hard heads who are unwilling to take advice:snoop:

I just hope when the karma goes around that it finds yall dudes and not me:whoa::manny: