Say what about Jayz but here's one thing you can't deny about him....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
and that's, he is winning.

That boy done came from the bottom (just how low is an argument amongst Mandingos about who's dikk is bigger |pause| ) and is now living out his dreams.

This man was selling crack to the point where nikkas considered the top was letting him ride shotgun in their whips to having the president of the u.s.'s number in his phone, the woman nikkas would prolly consider the baddest woman alive as a wife and has videos of minor family fights being sold for 250k AND still be considered (by the peeps blinded by their love or lust for him) the greatest rapper alive.

Son this man is winning.

Shawn Carter, :salute:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...but getting Beats by Solange backed Lord Camel in uncomfortable position:troll:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
this is the type of shyt you be thinking about?

Yea, it is.

The fuk u thinkin bout nikka, the cure for cancer? Cause I think about that too.

See I ain't no dumb nikka like u so my mind looks into more then the surface of things I see.

I peeped the altercation video and this thought spawned.

See y'all nikkas be some little minded nikkas. Somebody say something u react off emotion. If you think about anything I said only thing a real person can say is, "you're right"

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
get that man penis out ya mouth breh
nikka please, I don't ride nobodies dikk. Cause frankly some of the moves he makes I question, but I ain't living my dream so I ain't in the position to do much about them right now. And neither is you or anybody you know or anybody they know and so on. How many can you name doing what he doing? If you think you know any then tell me and I'll point out the fallacy.