Say what about Jayz but here's one thing you can't deny about him....

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
and that's, he is winning.

That boy done came from the bottom (just how low is an argument amongst Mandingos about who's dikk is bigger |pause| ) and is now living out his dreams.

This man was selling crack to the point where nikkas considered the top was letting him ride shotgun in their whips to having the president of the u.s.'s number in his phone, the woman nikkas would prolly consider the baddest woman alive as a wife and has videos of minor family fights being sold for 250k AND still be considered (by the peeps blinded by their love or lust for him) the greatest rapper alive.

Son this man is winning.

Shawn Carter, :salute:
:what: :mindblown:
N7yXteq.png

jay z never told any drugs in his life, keep believing those :duck:

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
this is the type of shyt you be thinking about?
So a black man aint supposed to celebrate the rise of another black man but rather..we should spend time laugh and talkin about his falls??

Breh i think u the c00n in this convo breh :mjpls:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I saw the same thing.
He did what he said he wanted to do.

He told yall from the beginning.
People only root for the underdog...Jay's at a point where its cool to hate on him because he is now the establishment...but he earned it.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
nikka please, I don't ride nobodies dikk. Cause frankly some of the moves he makes I question, but I ain't living my dream so I ain't in the position to do much about them right now. And neither is you or anybody you know or anybody they know and so on. How many can you name doing what he doing? If you think you know any then tell me and I'll point out the fallacy.

How you know what his dream is? You dream of having camel nuts in your mouth and as far as I see you're living it

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
nikkas hate successful nikkas, it's like jay-z is a freeman and these other nikkas slaves or something.

I salute all these dudes that came from these fukked up spots and flipped it, whether it was to a Starbucks, a Phd or major moves like Jay.

I wanna see all my people win :blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah Jay Z came up but where are you in life?