Saying Women CAN'T Have Leadership Roles Is Ridiculous (Meet Liz Dozier Principal #BLACK EXCELLENCE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You ruined that by posting it under a false premise, so fukk that. :ufdup:
I haven't posted anything under false premise. I've seen threads on here bashing women and some bashing OUR OWN Black women. I have no probs with you brotha :whoa: Remember unite NOT divide. This is a time of celebration.

Daps
Reppin
X
Watched her in Chicagoland like :lupe: When she visited that young man/former student in prison and helped him get out on parole :wow: And he blew it later so she hit him with:camby:that tough love. Mrs. Huxtable material right there:noah:She cares so much about her kids:to:

:what: Anyway, good job to this woman. We need more people in our com
munity (both male AND female) to step forward and push these young black minds, and let them see their potential. For a lot of kids all it takes is a little encouragement. This is an amazing story!!

:jbhmm: So you accept her as part of the black community even though you've written at length about moolattes not being black? (Her mom is white)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Here's what I'm watching right now truly heart-breaking. It's sad to say, but unless a miracle of some sort happens these kids are gonna become statistics.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
this is why most muhfukkas always lack divine experience/presence in the mystical/astral realms,they deny the other half of their own energy polarity..and this transcends feminism bullshyt,cause most of that thinking these dayze is just as destructive/divisive as misogyny,historically the latter is far more cataclysmic but contemporarily both are running neck to neck in propaganda jibber jabber..

keep denying goddess energy and get rolled over:ufdup: i'm getting thyself fashioned in royal celestial armor to be worthy of procreation with the granddaughters of Aset,let the hawk wings carry thy female womb orb oracle to perdition in the Elysium...

All that diction with shytty punctuation. A mother fukking shame

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Watched her in Chicagoland like :lupe: When she visited that young man/former student in prison and helped him get out on parole :wow: And he blew it later so she hit him with:camby:that tough love. Mrs. Huxtable material right there:noah:She cares so much about her kids:to:

:jbhmm: So you accept her as part of the black community even though you've written at length about moolattes not being black? (Her mom is white)
I didn't say she was black. You can look at her and tell she's not. But she is helping black people. So good on her for doing that.