SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Another lucky break for the scumbag Eagles

giphy.gif

Daps
Andy reminding me of his eagles tenure with this move. Def need WR help especially as Kelce is aging

They will next season. Reid will sort it. Only we can go 3-4 seasons with terrible WR's and not upgrade the position at all. Same with the Oline. Reid acknowledged the Oline was weak when Tampa beat them in the SB and he shored it up for the next season. I am sure he will do the same with the Receivers come the off season.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Real talk tho. Does this chiefs offense not remind brehs of the James thrash/todd pinkston days for us? Having a good ass defense with trash receivers. We all know Andy can’t win with a team like this
It’s hilarious to me. I’ve never been a big Reid fan. Donny bailed that nikka out the majority of his career. Mahomes doing the same. He’s been lucky he’s had two game breaking QBs and its allowed him to ignore WR and RB because they run around and make him look like a genius. His philosophy was put on display for the nation tonight.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They will next season. Reid will sort it. Only we can go 3-4 seasons with terrible WR's and not upgrade the position at all. Same with the Oline. Reid acknowledged the Oline was weak when Tampa beat them in the SB and he shored it up for the next season. I am sure he will do the same with the Receivers come the off season.
We’ve seen this script before for years in Philly. No he won’t. He will address the o line though. Reddikk and sweat were eating them nikkas up