SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Pat should have been in their office demanding they make a move. It's absurd they got this group of bums out there.

When you need a play which WR do you go to? You can't rely on any of them. Rice is the only one I like and for whatever reason he's not out there enough.

Knew they were on some bullshyt when they were saying Toney was the #1 in the offseason. They're terrible at evaluating WR's. They just want a bunch of little guys who can run jet sweeps or they get a bunch of rejects to fill out the rotation.
Andy reminding me of his eagles tenure with this move. Def need WR help especially as Kelce is aging

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s what happens when you pay a QB unfortunately

He always has weak WR corps because he tries to get a specific type that he thinks fits his system instead of getting guys with the most talent.

At this point I'd take Kenny Golladay. Go get anybody; Landry, Hilton, Jackson whoever.

Antonio Brown still in shape?:patrice:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
He always has weak WR corps because he tries to get a specific type that he thinks fits his system instead of getting guys with the most talent.

At this point I'd take Kenny Golladay. Go get anybody; Landry, Hilton, Jackson whoever.

Did yall try to get dhop or obj? even that would’ve been a massive upgrade

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

shyt i would even take the husk of Sammy Watkins back

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Pat should have been in their office demanding they make a move. It's absurd they got this group of bums out there.

When you need a play which WR do you go to? You can't rely on any of them. Rice is the only one I like and for whatever reason he's not out there enough.

Knew they were on some bullshyt when they were saying Toney was the #1 in the offseason. They're terrible at evaluating WR's. They just want a bunch of little guys who can run jet sweeps or they get a bunch of rejects to fill out the rotation.
I think Rice is out there as much as realistically possible. Other than DeSean every rookie WR in Reids offense is basically a redshirt season because of how difficult it is to grasp, getting what they've gotten out of him has been a huge bonus.

I don't think betting on Toney & Moore to step up was bad process, but it became clear very early on that it wasn't gonna happen. Detroit game was a mess and it never got better. Veach should've put his foot on the gas and overpaid for someone somewhere, just a professional WR, it didn't have to be Evans or Davante. Hardman being the only move they swung is embarrassing.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Rice is out there as much as realistically possible. Other than DeSean every rookie WR in Reids offense is basically a redshirt season because of how difficult it is to grasp, getting what they've gotten out of him has been a huge bonus.

I don't think betting on Toney & Moore to step up was bad process, but it became clear very early on that it wasn't gonna happen. Detroit game was a mess and it never got better. Veach should've put his foot on the gas and overpaid for someone somewhere, just a professional WR, it didn't have to be Evans or Davante. Hardman being the only move they swung is embarrassing.

I'm sure Carolina would've traded Thielen and Hollywood Brown was on the trading block. Either wouldn't been an upgrade at a low price.

They completely neglected the position in the offseason partially because of Chris Jones's holdout. They should have paid Juju since he wasn't asking for much.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate* M “Coin toss” VS bruh :snoop:
5QTja5t.jpg

That’s the fukking end zone where it happened, right in front of me. Literally went

giphy.gif

That nikka was already gonna be a cap casualty. Now it’s good riddance frfr.

Last edited: