SBOE FT TRAV & FABDON – 0 TO 300 (Bounce Of SBOE Disses G-Unit)

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Well at least Bounces Verse

"50 he a bytch when I see him Ima slap him, Yayo you a fraud you fronting you seen what happened, Blue he was my man when I see I cant even dap him"
:sas2:

Last edited:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
What did Trav say?

He didnt put anybodys name in it, not listened too it properly
Bounces verse is what caught me and I pulled right back up

Maybe its not a full blown diss.

Dont think Fabdon has any problems but Bounce was on some direct fukk the unit shyt:upsetfavre:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
He didnt put anybodys name in it, not listened too it properly
Bounces verse is what caught me and I pulled right back up

Maybe its not a full blown diss.

Dont think Fabdon has any problems but Bounce was on some direct fukk the unit shyt:upsetfavre:

TRAV ‏@TRAVMBB 49s
I Don't Make Diss Records Just Facts And I Don't Condone In Snitching #LastTimeIWillAddressThis #MBB

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
:sas1:

they can feel the water gettin up to their noses now..

Last edited:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Jesus man :snoop:

Why the fukk is Fabdon doing this :damn: .

I was just telling Brook a min ago, how he gon b the next big street rapper out of NY n that the Coli should get a interview.

On some street shyt Queens is too divided. 50 cent was gonna put on Trigger OC n CP. But don't fukk wit Fabdon cuz of blackhand. But I'm sure Fif would of helped him out in the long run cuz he started SG with Trigger n Cash n they all brothers.

But now that he aligning wit Trav n Slow, 50 is prolly now gonna cause Snow Gang to fall apart.

Worst part is The snows n Queens in General we're really starting to pop off in the streets. All the kids nowadays saying #Facts n #SnowDat :wow:

Last edited:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Why the fukk is Fabdon doing this :damn: . I was just telling Brook a min ago, how he gon b the next big street rapper out of NY n that the Coli should get a interview.

On some street shyt Queens is too divided. 50 cent was gonna put on Trigger OC n CP. But don't fukk wit Fabdon cuz of blackhand. But I'm sure Fif would of helped him out in the long run cuz he started SG with Trigger n Cash n they all brothers.

But now that he aligning wit Trav n Slow, 50 is prolly gonna now cause Snow Gang to fall apart.

Worst part is The snows n Queens in General we're really starting to pop off in the streets. All the kids nowadays saying #Facts n #SnowDat :snoop:

Im sure I read someone on here said 50 fukked with Fabdon or didnt feel anyway towards him.

And Chaz dissed Slow on Instagram for that suing shyt and gave props to 50 for his performance at Summerjam.

Aint Oc locked up now anyway.
50 mentioned him in the 0-100 track...

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Why the fukk is Fabdon doing this :damn: .

I was just telling Brook a min ago, how he gon b the next big street rapper out of NY n that the Coli should get a interview.

But now that he aligning wit Trav n Slow, 50 is prolly gonna now cause Snow Gang to fall apart.

Worst part is The snows n Queens in General we're really starting to pop off in the streets. All the kids nowadays saying #Facts n #SnowDat :wow:
who the fukk is snow gang ?

get your chain snatched and make diss records brehs