SBOE FT TRAV & FABDON – 0 TO 300 (Bounce Of SBOE Disses G-Unit)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Loui V still in the streets running around with Green Gang

When trav get beats down Hov better just be cool with it :laugh:

& bounce :snoop: Blue helped him learn how to rap and this is the thanx he gets :childplease:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Im sure I read someone on here said 50 fukked with Fabdon or didnt feel anyway towards him.
who the fukk is snow gang ?

get your chain snatched and make diss records brehs

It's a movement of young street nikkas from 50 hood. Not too many people outside of NY kno em. But nikkas in the loop kno that 50 like em nikkas n is helping em out silently. The main 3 rappers are Fabdon,TriggerOc n Cash profit.

Problem is they some real street nikkas and got real street nikkas behind em playing big homie. 50 was lookin out for Trigger n Cash. Problem is Fabdons big homie is a OG nikka from Southside who 50 had problems wit back in the day. 50 never made it a issue cuz he like Trigger OC a lot (who currently in jail) 50 even shouted him out on his latest song like Krazy said. These is the nikkas 50 was talkin bout on the breakfast club about how he gon soon start playing the back and pushing new artists.

Problem is now that Fabdon doing shyt like this, it's just gonna further the strain and silent tension between all the respective crews. 50 was playing it cool, but now I'm pretty sure he is gon feel a certain way bout this.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
It's a movement of young street nikkas from 50 hood. Not too many people outside of NY kno em. But nikkas in the loop kno that 50 like em nikkas n is helping em out silently. The main 3 rappers are Fabdon,TriggerOc n Cash profit.

Problem is they some real street nikkas and got real street nikkas behind em playing big homie. 50 was lookin out for Trigger n Cash. Problem is Fabdons big homie is a OG nikka from Southside who 50 had problems wit back in the day. 50 never made it a issue cuz he like Trigger OC a lot (who currently in jail) 50 even shouted him out on his latest song like Krazy said. These is the nikkas 50 was talkin bout on the breakfast club about how he gon soon start playing the back and pushing new artists.

Problem is now that Fabdon doing shyt like this, it's just gonna further the strain and silent tension between all the respective crews. 50 was playing it cool, but now I'm pretty sure he is gon feel a certain way bout this.

Tbh I dont think Fabdon dissed 50 but I guess it wasnt a good idea going on the track.
50 dont like you standing with his enemies especially when they're dissing him in a track, not the best move If he tryna stay neutral.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Tbh I dont think Fabdon dissed 50 but I guess it wasnt a good idea going on the track.
50 dont like you standing with his enemies especially when they're dissing him in a track

The same exact reason why Slow got his ass whooped in the first place :snoop:

Ever since Trigger got knocked Fif been helping Cash out behind the scenes. I even saw this nikka on a blog site the other day :leon:

http://bendxl.com/2014/04/01/up-and-coming-new-york-artist-cash-profit/

They were really on their way out the hood. But now street politics is gonna get in the way of that. Either Cash n Trigger gonna say fukk ya to Fabdon n hop on that Gunit money. Or they stick by their brother and get dragged into this whole mess

Last edited:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
The same exact reason why Slow got his ass whooped in the first place :snoop:

Ever since Trigger got knocked Fif been helping Cash out behind the scenes. I even saw this nikka on a blog site the other day :leon:

http://bendxl.com/2014/04/01/up-and-coming-new-york-artist-cash-profit/

They were really on their way out the hood. But now street politics is gonna get in the way of a of that. Either Cash n Trigger gonna say fukk ya to Fabdon n hop on that Gunit money. Or they stick by their brother and get dragged into this whole mess

You right

Last edited:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You right

Word, that hat is jus clothing.

But yea man this the real reason why NY never coming back. Every time a young nikka from the streets starts slowly making it out. Nothing but fukkery happens that pull em right back. So the only ppl that end up representing NY are the hipsters n shyt.

fukk it tho, it's gonna be one hot ass summer :wow:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus man :snoop:

Why the fukk is Fabdon doing this :damn: .

I was just telling Brook a min ago, how he gon b the next big street rapper out of NY n that the Coli should get a interview.

On some street shyt Queens is too divided. 50 cent was gonna put on Trigger OC n CP. But don't fukk wit Fabdon cuz of blackhand. But I'm sure Fif would of helped him out in the long run cuz he started SG with Trigger n Cash n they all brothers.

But now that he aligning wit Trav n Slow, 50 is prolly now gonna cause Snow Gang to fall apart.

Worst part is The snows n Queens in General we're really starting to pop off in the streets. All the kids nowadays saying #Facts n #SnowDat :wow:

I dont think Fabdon is managed by Chaz anymore. I think he may be with Sha Money XL.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
wait wait wait hold up is snow nikkas dissing 50??????

Fabdons part wasnt a diss, he just happened to be on a track that dissed 50

Not really the best move considering this is the type of mess that got Slowbucks in his predicament.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
"#Queens Neva Get It Twisted I Rep My Boro And I Stand For Something I See The Fake Pages I See The Hate Show Me #PaperWork Then I'll Say A nikka Is A I Don't Condone Snitching Or Any Sucka shyt In That Order‼️ #PUSH2⃣ #MBB"

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jesus man :snoop:

Why the fukk is Fabdon doing this :damn: .

I was just telling Brook a min ago, how he gon b the next big street rapper out of NY n that the Coli should get a interview.

On some street shyt Queens is too divided. 50 cent was gonna put on Trigger OC n CP. But don't fukk wit Fabdon cuz of blackhand. But I'm sure Fif would of helped him out in the long run cuz he started SG with Trigger n Cash n they all brothers.

But now that he aligning wit Trav n Slow, 50 is prolly now gonna cause Snow Gang to fall apart.

Worst part is The snows n Queens in General we're really starting to pop off in the streets. All the kids nowadays saying #Facts n #SnowDat :wow:
Exactly what I was thinking. But Fabdon and Trigga Oc fell out before, 50 gonna fukk shyt up in Queens