SBOE FT TRAV & FABDON – 0 TO 300 (Bounce Of SBOE Disses G-Unit)

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Exactly what I was thinking. But Fabdon and Trigga Oc fell out before, 50 gonna fukk shyt up in Queens

On some street shyt nikkas don't even kno how crazy this whole situation is looking/about to be :banderas:

Somebody need to handle Trav. He is causing a complete breakdown in Queens. This guy fukkin the money up. Straight Fredo status

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Fabdons part wasnt a diss, he just happened to be on a track that dissed 50

Not really the best move considering this is the type of mess that got Slowbucks in his predicament.

nahh mad nikkas in snow fuk with 50 banks and yayo so i dont see that happening they heavily affiliate w gunit

EDIT: EXACTLY trav said they wasnt it on it that nikka trav a straight bytch son tryin to pull slick sht he gunna get clapped up fukkin with them snow nikkas . threads like this should NOT be made on here leave the street shyt in the street damn nikka

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Travs brother sound mad at him

I fukk with Trav but that nikka TOO fukkIN STUPID

He's trying so hard to be like 50 it's ridiculous.

I don't think Fabdon and Trav knew they verses was gonna be on a diss track, no way they would agree to this...

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I fukk with Trav but that nikka TOO fukkIN STUPID

He's trying so hard to be like 50 it's ridiculous.

I don't think Fabdon and Trav knew they verses was gonna be on a diss track, no way they would agree to this...

I dunno
"I did a verse for the snows and nikkaz wasn't even on it now it's left fukk it"

Sounds like he did a verse for Fabdon

All kinda confusing but I know Trav calling his brothers phone he aint happy, he tryna keep the peace and Trav ends up on a track where Bounce is dissing nikkas.

Trav aint even Rting or posting the link to the track lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I dunno
"I did a verse for the snows and nikkaz wasn't even on it now it's left fukk it"

All kinda confusing but I know Trav calling his brothers phone he aint happy, he tryna keep the peace and Trav ends up on a track where Bounce is dissing nikkas.

Sounds like he ain't know SBOE was on it

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a movement of young street nikkas from 50 hood. Not too many people outside of NY kno em. But nikkas in the loop kno that 50 like em nikkas n is helping em out silently. The main 3 rappers are Fabdon,TriggerOc n Cash profit.

Problem is they some real street nikkas and got real street nikkas behind em playing big homie. 50 was lookin out for Trigger n Cash. Problem is Fabdons big homie is a OG nikka from Southside who 50 had problems wit back in the day. 50 never made it a issue cuz he like Trigger OC a lot (who currently in jail) 50 even shouted him out on his latest song like Krazy said. These is the nikkas 50 was talkin bout on the breakfast club about how he gon soon start playing the back and pushing new artists.

Problem is now that Fabdon doing shyt like this, it's just gonna further the strain and silent tension between all the respective crews. 50 was playing it cool, but now I'm pretty sure he is gon feel a certain way bout this.
Remember when Fabdon and Trigga Oc were dissing each other? That was when the Snow Unit shyt started, 50 cosigned Trigga Oc and Cash Profit and left Fabdon out (I thought it was cause of Chaz) Fabdon fukkin with the Unit though, this is getting confusing

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
50 will be 39 years old soon.. Is this gonna be his pattern for the next few years? lol

why should he even be caring? I get the Slow shyt just cuz dude was on his stage. But caring about dis records and hood politics? lol

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dunno

He looks like an idiot, he clearly said he still fukks with Yayo and Banks, next thing you know he on a diss track to them. I was really supportin the nikka but he a moron

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
threads like this should NOT be made on here leave the street shyt in the street damn nikka

I'm not even gon front you right. I was just so shocked when I saw the thread title. Trav is really irking me. His brother is saving his ass. Big bro need to sit him down n let him kno he doing too much out here.

You right tho. Certain things only ppl out there in the streets should kno about. My bad.

If anything I hope this thread gives the snows some more shine.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
nahh mad nikkas in snow fuk with 50 banks and yayo so i dont see that happening they heavily affiliate w gunit

EDIT: EXACTLY trav said they wasnt it on it that nikka trav a straight bytch son tryin to pull slick sht he gunna get clapped up fukkin with them snow nikkas . threads like this should NOT be made on here leave the street shyt in the street damn nikka

Its the Coli we just reporting the fukkery being presented through music.

Either way its a hot summer.
Shame Gunit Reunited as more beefs are materialising